Options
What would you grade this 1872 indian penny ?

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.
0
Comments
Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,
Ebay userid: cannoncoins
http://myworld.ebay.com/cannoncoins
www.coinsignment.com
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.
I'm in the AU 55 column.
The feather tips are a little weak - but
the diamonds are fairly strong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !
New Barber Purchases
I give away money. I collect money.
I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.
Well, you have grade guesses from XF 45 from the peanut gallery to AU58 from the boys at NGC to a green bean from CAC suggesting a high end 58.
I guess this grading from photos is NOT an exact science then, eh?
PS edited to add: when you submit to CAC make darn sure your slab is as pristine, clear and scratch free as possible. dont let anything you can do to improve the appearance of the coin inside slip by. CAC may take second looks, but make that first appearance as splendid as possible.