Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

18th Century Silver for the Weekend!

ambro51ambro51 Posts: 14,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
tired of copper? me too! Post some OLD SILVER!



imageimage

Comments

  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image
    image
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,374 ✭✭✭✭
    image

    www.brunkauctions.com

  • Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 35,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Pillar type two reales, which was the original "2 bits."

    image
    image
    Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    HoledandCreativeHoledandCreative Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    determineddetermined Posts: 771 ✭✭✭
    I have no US 18th century silver. But I have this that circulated in 18th century US:


    image
    I collect history in the form of coins.
  • Options
    crypto79crypto79 Posts: 8,623 ✭
    This has been seen before but I have nothing else to post image

    image
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    image

    image
    Becky
  • Options
    agentjim007agentjim007 Posts: 6,256 ✭
    image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file