Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Package delivered and now

2»

Comments

• hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I wrote the words to that song a long time ago in this thread, so I obviously do not need to make up an alt to post it here. I would have just bumped my old thread.

Whoever made the alt and copied/pasted my song into this thread must have an axe to grind with handyman over a deal gone bad. Sadly, that could be any one of many many people. >>

Interesting how you responded though. One thing I noticed a long time ago is whenever someone uses the words "honestly" or "obviously" before stating a supposed fact, the stated facts are usually anything but. >>

You obviously know what you're talking about.
    Honestly, we should all pay more careful attention to your posts.

• << <i>You obviously know what you're talking about.
    Honestly, we should all pay more careful attention to your posts. >>

Careful....... you might inflate my ego to the point of being unmanageable, what?
  • gonzergonzer Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>See namn the way you treat me I know you really feel Im a scammer I guess. But its bc you really want to beleive you made a difference with your 9,000 plus post in just a very short period of time. You do make a difference but you also make mistakes as well is what Im trying to say.
    MOve on and do better the next time.

I read over what you said when you called me a scammer and said you stoped me from ripping off everyone because it was brought up here. Thats what your looking for that your relief I think. Great. More power to you. I think I understand you know.
    I wont care what you say as I understand you know. >>

Jeez-Us! Reading your posts are a lesson in "what ever happened to literacy" in the US. Get yourself a %$#@ dictionary (you're is not spelled y-o-u-r) and a book on punctuation. You probably couldn't string a proper sentence together if your life depended on it.
  • handymanhandyman Posts: 5,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.
    So you have something to say yourself?
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Lol.
    So you have something to say yourself? >>

now me, being somewhat of a smartass, would have replied to gonzer's post with, "So you have something to say you'reself?"

you gotta take advantage of these small opportunities when they present themselves, handyman
  • gonzergonzer Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you have something to say you'reself?"

TNP, that's a good one! Yer smarter than the average bear.
  • Very impactful thread!
    Miconelegacy Auctions
    "Live everyday, don't throw it away"
  • CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    There are a lot of Instigating Ingrid's in this thread.

• << <i>There are a lot of Instigating Ingrid's in this thread. >>

Even a Sarcastic Susan or two.
This discussion has been closed.