Options
Value of acid dated 1913-s type 2 nickel
So I am in the process of putting together a set of acid dated buffs and have at least one 13-s type 2.
I know it is not a huge deal but cool nonetheless. I thought I saw at least more so may be I have a few?
I know it is not a huge deal but cool nonetheless. I thought I saw at least more so may be I have a few?
Awarded latest "YOU SUCK!": June 11, 2014
0
Comments
I have almost all restored dates and MM's from the teens and 20's but very few from the 30's. I had 5 18/7-D's (sold 3 still have 2) but never had the 16/16.
Joe.
Edit: Login problem.
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire
sorry
<< <i>Five cents... >>
Even dateless buffalo nickels are worth a quarter last time I checked. They are used in crafts for jewelry, buttons, etc.
Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
"Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire