Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

following football gu/autos for trade- moss,james,terrell,faulk,atrain,chambers,more!!

i have game used of randy moss,marshall faulk, and torry holt for trade- i will list the exact brands bvs if wanted

autos of - james,terrell,atrain,chambers,tomlinson,minor,holt,bruce,culpepper.

please let me know if intersted and ill let u know the brands and bvs

looking for gu and autos of star football players- esp.- warner,vick,brees,manning,culpepper,faulk,ect..
looking for nice football gu/autos (warner,culpepper,manning,favre,ect..)
-richie rich

refrences-littlecrum,lwayfan(2),taylor28jag(2),skivermont(2),mikefromchester(3),samsgirl(2),ahares(2),baird,dpeters,chrispy,nbasteve,gordonrules,beasport(2),ljmaya(2),jccrum,asquared(3),moss84(2)

Comments

• Options
    Please send me a list of which ones you have.
    want (in this order):
    etopps
    DVD's
    video games & systems
    CD's
    Culpepper sportscards
  • Options
    samsgirl214samsgirl214 Posts: 2,074 ✭✭
    hey! which culpepper do you have??? lmk..thanks
  • Options
    Please let me know what you have available for James, Terrell, & ATrain. I have Faulk, Moss, Brees, James, & Manning cards to offer in return if I see anything I like.
    Scott

I have had good trades with taylor28jag, quasar31, danmarinocollector, woodson24kg, racin52, dscallon, gbfan, mosscarter8488, THiTo, Co1lector, Bud, & a few others.
  • Options
    send me a list of all your game used and auto's with bv's if you can.
    looking for Carr,Urlacher,Favre, Manning, Palmer, Leftwich, portis, Jeter,Sosa,Ichiro,Iverson,Kobe,MJ, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony also red wings
  • Options
    im interested in all those players except minor holt,bruce and culpepper. do you have a list? here is a link to my trade list.get back to me asap.thanks bud.http://www.beckett.com/userpages/piazzalomar.html