Home Sports Talk
Options

Gotta Love George Brett

thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭
Still laughing after watching him describe his little "problem" at the Bellagio...

Has this ever happened to you? Be honest. lmao

Video

Comments

• Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    That is awesome
  • Options
    corvette1340corvette1340 Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭
    lol, awesome. I'd love to be walking drunk from the poker room at the Belagio and see George Brett in a size 48 pants and no shoes walking through the hotel just having shat himself. lmao
    "can I have your autograph Mr. Brett?"
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is classic. Who hasn't done that at least twice a year?
    "EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    it looked like he was chasing them trying to finish a story they didnt want to hear..lol
  • Options
    54topps54topps Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭
    That was so funny. I had to watch at work with the volume down.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow - that pretty much defines embarrassment.
    Mike
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    Dan,

I don't want to know how you found this video.

I'm glad it had a happy ending. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    thunderdanthunderdan Posts: 3,036 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Dan,

I don't want to know how you found this video.

I'm glad it had a happy ending. image >>

Who do you think fed him the crab legs?

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be making that story up just trying to get a rookie/player to admit to crapping his pants.
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double-tapered. Heh.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    I saw this video years ago and then I couldn't locate it when I tried to find it again, so thank you!
  • Options
    scmavlscmavl Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭
    Wow, if someone found those pants & shoes in the bathroom, it would make an interesting auction piece.

Game used, my ass... image
    2.5 is pretty much my speed.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    it's happened before.....they could've used restraints. image

• Options
    brianwintersfanbrianwintersfan Posts: 3,626 ✭✭
    Funny stuff right there!
  • Options
    Happy birthday George
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You couldn't find a George Brett thread on sports talk forum either huh?image
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    Oh I almost pissed myself listening to this. Thanks for sharing. You gotta luv him!
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart
    Brian
  • Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh I almost pissed myself listening to this. Thanks for sharing. You gotta luv him! >>

I'm sure George wishes that's all that happened to him that night.
  • Options
    BasherBoyBasherBoy Posts: 510 ✭✭
    thanks for the chuckle...loved it
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • Options
    MisterBungleMisterBungle Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭

"True story...

Who's the pitchers in this game?"

~

"America suffers today from too much pluribus and not enough unum.".....Arthur Schlesinger Jr.

• Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    I love these types of post, I could just sit around the house on a rainy day and watch that kinda stuff all day!
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    I'll never look at George Brett the same way again....LOL

Unless you're either 5 years old or 75 years old, you really shouldn't be crapping your pants twice a year. Pissing your pants after a bunch of beers at a concert you don't want to miss? Absolutely, but he took it to a whole other level
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy he was telling that story to looks like Mark Teahan. If it was him, George should have been giving him hitting tips instead of telling him stories about crapping his pants. image

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    PSASAPPSASAP Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    Between his hemmoroids and crapping his pants, old George seems to have an ASSortment of health issues. image
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    good call ^
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll never look at George Brett the same way again....LOL

Unless you're either 5 years old or 75 years old, you really shouldn't be crapping your pants twice a year. Pissing your pants after a bunch of beers at a concert you don't want to miss? Absolutely, but he took it to a whole other level >>

You've obviously never had food poisioning.

It's like a random loud burp, your body forces it out and there's nothing you can do.

True story.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    +1 for George's Poopy pants comment on ESPN @ Home Run Derby. image
  • Options
    True story. My Wife craped her pants today.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>True story. My Wife craped her pants today. >>

Was it her birthday? image
  • Options
    pclpadspclpads Posts: 457 ✭✭

Thank you for sharing. image
  • Options
    richtreerichtree Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭
    +2
    Buying:
    Topps White Out (silver) letters Alex Gordon
    80 Topps Greg Pryor “No Name"
    90 ProSet Dexter Manley error
    90 Topps Jeff King Yellow back
    1958 Topps Pancho Herrera (no“a”)
    81 Topps Art Howe (black smear above hat)
    91 D A. Hawkins BC-12 “Pitcher”
  • Options

<< <i>

Was it her birthday? image >>

HA!
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    True story. I just had the best bowel movement of my life ( not in my pants). Happy 60th George!
  • Options
    Happy 60th birthday to my childhood favorite player in the whole wide world!

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow absolutely great timing for this thread image

The following story is 100% true and it is 100% funny at my expense, hopefully you guys dont get grossed out and get a laugh at it...

Last week me and a friend went up to my other friends house to get together with about 10 other guys for our yearly chow session at the Nordic Lodge in Rhode Island, you pay $88 a head and its an all you can eat buffet of Lobster, Alaskan King crab legs, Filet Mignon and tons of other mouth watering food.

I ate 5 Lobsters, 15-20 Crab Legs, about 15 or so shrimp scampi/baked stuffed style, a bite of prime rib, a bite of filet Mignon, 1 scoop of Ice cream and all the frosting off of 3 different types of cake. Oh and tons of butter...

Time to leave and me and my buddy hit the bathroom before our 2 hour ride home. In the stall Im peeing and pass what I thought was gas and ofcourse it wasnt. I run into the stall and Clean all the "black oily substance" that is all over me with about a half roll of toilet paper but my boxers are straight up nasty, I keep my boxers around my knees and pull up my sweatpants and walk out of the place looking like an idiot the way im walking because my boxers are at my knees. I get into the parking lot and finally get to my car and grab my knife and head to the tree line at the edge of the parking lot and under the cover of darkness I cut off my boxers and launch them into the woods. All was good

For those of You that live in Massachusetts area google the Nordic Lodge in Charleston RI great place to go with a group of buddies who enjoy good food and can eat image
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just Googled it - that place sounds amazing. Mental note made to eat there if I'm ever in that neck of the country again.
  • Options
    Happy birthday George!
  • Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001