Home Precious Metals
Options

Found: Sterling silver 925 pair dice taxco mexico APB

Hi all CU,
My parents move to senior people home. They want sell house so I clean house for sell garage then will be sell house. I sad miss house.
I found that I see spell (sterling 925 pair dice taxco mexico APB I dont know if anyone know worth? thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Do they look like these?imageText
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    92.5% solid sterling silver dice,
    from the silver village Taxco in Mexico.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    HEY yes yes that 100% you right and if any you know worth?
    My picture not very good zoom.
  • Options
    Those are cool... how much do they weigh?
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• Options
    No, idea weight I not have weight for silver. But still list 925. I put ebay and what see what happen. Some collector smart worth dice. My son set up picture on ebay. I wish link here but I not know how set up link ebay here.
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dot or woo woo?
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting... I have a small collection of dice (brass, bone, ivory, plastic), but not a set of silver dice.... need to rectify that. Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>No, idea weight I not have weight for silver. But still list 925. I put ebay and what see what happen. Some collector smart worth dice. My son set up picture on ebay. I wish link here but I not know how set up link ebay here. >>

ebay link
    A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
    Yogi Berra

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>No, idea weight I not have weight for silver. But still list 925. I put ebay and what see what happen. Some collector smart worth dice. My son set up picture on ebay. I wish link here but I not know how set up link ebay here. >>

ebay link >>

Thank you so very much for set up linkimage
    When sold earn money give back to my parent because they live in senior people living house. Thank you
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Interesting... I have a small collection of dice (brass, bone, ivory, plastic), but not a set of silver dice.... need to rectify that. Cheers, RickO >>

I used to own a set of loaded dice many years ago. Don't know what happened to them.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I used to own a set of loaded dice many years ago."

Were they 'shaved' or 'weighted'??? Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"I used to own a set of loaded dice many years ago."

Were they 'shaved' or 'weighted'??? Cheers, RickO >>

Weighted. Lead pellet under the dots. I was smart enough not to use them to win any money in a serious craps game.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>"I used to own a set of loaded dice many years ago."

Were they 'shaved' or 'weighted'??? Cheers, RickO >>

Weighted. Lead pellet under the dots. I was smart enough not to use them to win any money in a serious craps game.image >>

Yes correct dot look like pellet lead. Look awesomeimage
  • Options
    UPDATE: I offer all CU member if you interest our dice ebay if you win. You will FREE SHIPPING image