Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

FS-Sugar Ray Leonard Speed Bag and Photo PSA/DNA certified

Hello,

I have these 2 Sugar Ray Leonard items for sale. The photo is a 6 X 9 and has no flaws on the photo or signature. The dots and blemishes in the photo are on the holder not the photo. The speed bag is perfect with no flaws as well. Both have been PSA/DNA certified and will come with the sticker on the item and a matching serial numbered card. These were both signed at the same time back in the early 1990's. I don't know what price to put on them so please PM me any offers.

Thank you.

Comments

• ledstersledsters Posts: 603 ✭✭
    TTT image
  • goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Sugar Ray bag sold!Thanks for the great deal!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
    Bag has been sold. Thanks goraiders. Photo is still available. Make me a resonable offer.

goraiders. Please contact me by PM.

Thank you
  • goraidersgoraiders Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭
    pm sent!
    J.R.
    Needs'
    1972 Football-9's high#'s
    1965 Football-8's
    1958 Topps FB-7-8
    The bag and photo are still available. Deal fell through awhile back on the bag. Forgot about having these. If you are interested in either one please let me know. Thank you.
    Taking offers on either one or both Ray Leonard items. Please PM or email me at ledsters@msn.com. I would also consider trades.

Thank you
    2 year bump on this. These Sugar Ray Leonard items are available. I would like to get $140 delivered on the pair. PM me if interested.

Thank you,

Kevin