Home Precious Metals
Options

We gonna hit $50 today

dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭
This is a question, not a statement, but it may be a statement before we know it.
> [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=61611&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=mygirlsthree3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_fosrp=1)
>

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.

Comments

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    I'm looking for $1,550 goldimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    If we do, I got stuff in the Precious Metals BST thread that will be listed for under melt. In fact, I think I do already as to some WLH's. Shameless promotion included here in my comment and cheering of Silver toward $50. I bought a nice full set of Frankys the other day that I haven't received yet. It is interesting with the escalation of bullion prices how some of the numismatic premium is being taken out of some coins. Same is true for some of the slightly better date Morgans. Can now be bought for same price as the common date ones. Still some sorting out to do on all of this IMO.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• Options
    dontippetdontippet Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If we do, I got stuff in the Precious Metals BST thread that will be listed for under melt. In fact, I think I do already as to some WLH's. Shameless promotion included here in my comment and cheering of Silver toward $50. I bought a nice full set of Frankys the other day that I haven't received yet. It is interesting with the escalation of bullion prices how some of the numismatic premium is being taken out of some coins. Same is true for some of the slightly better date Morgans. Can now be bought for same price as the common date ones. Still some sorting out to do on all of this IMO. >>

I lile Morgans and Peaces right now due to the fact that their collectible premium as shrunk. If silver dumps, the premiums should come back cushioning my losses.
    > [Click on this link to see my ebay listings.](https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&amp;_in_kw=1&amp;_ex_kw=&amp;_sacat=0&amp;_udlo=&amp;_udhi=&amp;_ftrt=901&amp;_ftrv=1&amp;_sabdlo=&amp;_sabdhi=&amp;_samilow=&amp;_samihi=&amp;_sadis=15&amp;_stpos=61611&amp;_sargn=-1&saslc=1&amp;_salic=1&amp;_fss=1&amp;_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&amp;_saslop=1&amp;_sasl=mygirlsthree3&amp;_sop=12&amp;_dmd=1&amp;_ipg=50&amp;_fosrp=1)
    >

Successful transactions on the BST boards with rtimmer, coincoins, gerard, tincup, tjm965, MMR, mission16, dirtygoldman, AUandAG, deadmunny, thedutymon, leadoff4, Kid4HOF03, BRI2327, colebear, mcholke, rpcolettrane, rockdjrw, publius, quik, kalinefan, Allen, JackWESQ, CON40, Griffeyfan2430, blue227, Tiggs2012, ndleo, CDsNuts, ve3rules, doh, MurphDawg, tennessebanker, and gene1978.
  • Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a question, use a question mark: ?
  • Options
    EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭

<< <i>If it's a question, use a question mark: ? >>

Should use a ! instead
  • Options
    no $50 this week i bet.....gonna test it a few times before the breakout!
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    $51.15 tomorrows close ~ I'm guessing or wishingimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm looking for $1,550 goldimage >>

that just might happen. im waiting on 50 to 60 $ silver as well
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OPA will sell as much as he has to to keep it from happening. image

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    If we do, I got stuff in the Precious Metals BST thread that will be listed for under melt. In fact, I think I do already as to some WLH's. Shameless promotion included here in my comment and cheering of Silver toward $50
    image I wonder how board members would react if i woulda said that? image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If we do, I got stuff in the Precious Metals BST thread that will be listed for under melt. In fact, I think I do already as to some WLH's. Shameless promotion included here in my comment and cheering of Silver toward $50
    image I wonder how board members would react if i woulda said that? image >>

Only if you told him he needed a picture of itimage
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If we do, I got stuff in the Precious Metals BST thread that will be listed for under melt. In fact, I think I do already as to some WLH's. Shameless promotion included here in my comment and cheering of Silver toward $50
    image I wonder how board members would react if i woulda said that? image >>

Try it! Poking sticks into the hornets nest never bothered you beforeimageimage-------------------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>OPA will sell as much as he has to to keep it from happening. image >>

I'm disappointed that it didn't happen today ... unlikely it will happen tomorrow ... now I've got to wait til May? The suspense is killing meimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."