• Options
    Braddick has a whole lot of them
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll let this one go... Make me an offer I can't refuse. image

imageimage
  • Options
    ajiaajia Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭
    Here are mine....all in a Dansco album.....except for the PCGS Collectors Club Editions....

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

imageimage

Just like robkool, looking for an offer I can't refuse. image

Forgot to add, the last Collectors Club SAE is dated 2004, but has a 2001 coin in it! image
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    tizofthetizofthe Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Wish you would have posted this lasst week. Just sold 50 of them to APMEX. Dang it!
    Transactions..
    wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard
  • Options
    I have them, going rate at any shop is about $40 each so I will sell them to you for $100 each since you price your common dreack at 245% of bid. Let me know.

TN
  • Options

<< <i>I have them, going rate at any shop is about $40 each so I will sell them to you for $100 each since you price your common dreack at 245% of bid. Let me know.

TN >>

dang man, thats pretty harsh. But I am sure he thanks you for the free bump image
  • Options

<< <i>I have them, going rate at any shop is about $40 each so I will sell them to you for $100 each since you price your common dreack at 245% of bid. Let me know.

TN >>

imageimage
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    Please do a search on this buyer before conducting any business.
  • Options
    gecko109gecko109 Posts: 8,231
    I have 400 of them. But I might come up with some lame excuse when its actually time to do the deal.
  • Options
    edmundfitzgeraldedmundfitzgerald Posts: 4,306 ✭✭
    Buyer beware
  • Options
    great transaction with speedy mailing and super service...a quality person to work with...thanks
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    Alain bought a coin from me and paid quickly with a money order. Thanks Alain!
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    ttt thanks