Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My First Purchase From GreatCollections

Just received my first win from GreatCollections in the mail today. It was a very pleasant transaction. Ian and Raeleen are both very professional and a pleasure to do business with. I had the opportunity to speak with both of them during an inexpensive purchase and I might as well have spent moon money with them the way they treated me. Thank you to both of them.

Ron

Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

• Options
    Lehigh96Lehigh96 Posts: 685 ✭✭✭
    My first reaction was "wow those are some nice SBA's". I can honestly say that is the first time I have ever thought that. Congrats!
    <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://stores.ebay.com/Lehigh-Coins">LEHIGH COINS on E-Bay
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Becky
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my first purchase from them in the mail this week as well... seems like a very well run operation and look forward to doing more business with them image
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    Susan B never looked so good image
  • Options
    questor54questor54 Posts: 1,351
    I haven't purchased anything yet but I have looked around the website and it is very well put together and easy to use. I look forward to being their customer soon.
  • Options
    Purchased a few items from them during the last auction. Payment was easy to make and they shipped the day after I made my payment. Awaiting the delivery now and will post my treasures when they arrive. So far everything has been easy and all transactions clear and communications great. Even though I haven't received my first purchases, I have already been putting in bids on the next auction. Right now they are still offering free shipping on your first order.
    "I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way." - Franklin Pierce Adams

Positive BST Transactions: kalshacon
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really nice looking coins.... and I have not been a fan of SBA's.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>Really nice looking coins.... and I have not been a fan of SBA's.... Cheers, RickO >>

I was never a great fan of the SBA's either although I didn't hate them. I always thought the 79-S Type II and the 81-S Type II were the keys to the set until I started looking at some of the prices on the circulating coins. Oh well, we live and we learn.

Thanks to all for the comments.

Ron
  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking coins Ron!

I didn't much care for SBA's until I got a proof for my Type set. In proof they can actually look pretty good.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they sure do look amazingly clean. nice pick ups image
  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    I check the site each week. Just haven't found what I'm into yet. Hope they st ck with it and it grows.
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first one to.
    imageimage
    Bargains like this one are getting harder to find there.
  • Options
    PQpeacePQpeace Posts: 4,799 ✭✭✭
    Anything good there today ??
    Larry Shapiro Rare Coins - LSRC
    POB 854
    Temecula CA 92593
    310-541-7222 office
    310-710-2869 cell
    www.LSRarecoins.com
    Larry@LSRarecoins.com

PCGS Las Vegas June 24-26
    Baltimore July 14-17
    Chicago August 11-15
  • Options
    ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty Larry!

Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • Options
    melvin289melvin289 Posts: 3,019
    I have a bid or two in at the moment.

Ron
  • Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kool... I also put a bid on an item for the very first time, and also won it too. image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file