Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Have the new Basketball Beckett!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    KOBEcollector- Thanks for offering the Duncans, that is so nice of you! I'll pm my addy. The cards are as follows:
    Ex: McGrady Shorts $30
    Stojakovic- no bv yet due to scarcity
    Curry $15
    Wallace $10
    Focus: Carter ROY jersey $80
    Kwame Materialistic $20
    Chandler $15
    Tinsley $20
    Griffin $15
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    thank you duncangal..no problem about the cards..you deserve it to say the least image

dave
  • Options
    gettinout- I will pm them to you
    Hondo- Marquee isn't listed yet
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Thanks Joyce...I bet you didn't think that this was going to be an all day affair for you. image
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    can you tell me BV for randolph 01-02 ex credentials?

i think it's like /49 or something?
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    sorry joyce how about gasol and battier ex rcs #/750
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32
  • Options
    gettinout- It's ok, I didn't want to watch the Spurs/ Mavs game anyway, lol!!!
    Ilya- Essential Cred. don't book yet
    Hondo- Gasol $40, Battier $50
  • Options
    WOW, Chrome = WOW...lol can you look up the following:

EX Behind the Numbers MIles Jersey
    EX RC's of Battier,Tinsley,Parker
    UD2 Dual Classics Tinsley/Parker Jersey

Thanks, LMK

-Chris-
    I am looking for SP Authentic and Spx RC's, as well has RC Jerseys and PAU GASOL!

ASK for refs
  • Options
    And a Fast and Furious Richardson Refractor
    I am looking for SP Authentic and Spx RC's, as well has RC Jerseys and PAU GASOL!

ASK for refs
  • Options
    IAMSPORTSCARDSMAN- EX Miles Jersey $50, Battier RC $50, Tinsley RC $40, Parker RC $40, UD Jersey Tinsley/Parker $40, Fast and Furious Richardson Ref. $30
  • Options
    What are the star refractors for topps chrome....x12?

ASK for refs
  • Options
    The stars are 8x
  • Options
    01-02 Baron Davis EX Behind The Numbers Jersey. Thanx.
  • Options
    The Baron Davis EX jersey is $25
  • Options
    thanx a lot
  • Options
    Hey Whats the price of a Elton Brand Topps Chrome 01-02 Team Topps Refractor , Shoebox Jamaal Tinsley Rookie , Shoebox Richard Hamilton Flight School , UD2 Shaq Superstar Summit insert , And a Joe Johnson UD2 rookie. Thanks Alot
    I collect basketball cards and Showdown basketball
  • Options
    Oh yea and a Larry Hughs Topps chrome Refractor. Thanks alot
    I collect basketball cards and Showdown basketball
  • Options
    KobeLAL- Brand $12, Tinsley $15, Hamilton $2, Shaq $5, Johnson $12, Hughes if he is semistar $4.80 unlisted star $8
  • Options
    i dont like to bother for prices but can you give me these prices:
    /1250:
    curry
    rebraca
    torres
    armstrong
    /1750:
    jarron collins
    wallace
    white
    dalembert
    diop
    morris
    bradley
    COLLECT:Shawn Marion,Morris Peterson,Tyson chandler,Eddie Griffin. CU REFS: 29 unique --- nymets20(2),funnyguy0015(3),tuneman,mich97champs,reddog,mike23(2),lilsun1,biggjc(3),thudfb(3),airjordan23(2),mightymouse,jason,uwftke26(2),gettinout(5),duncangal,epag64(3),kbryant,battiergasolduo,nodoubt64,Scott2141,kobecollector,lafrentz06,Sporto1633,pugsley(2),CoryZbinden,AI3fan,sonicsfan, fuzz86, injun01 , matrix31
    ebay feedback: 260+, 0 negs or nuetrals
    member of TR, CE, CD, CTF, TLR and more
  • Options
    PM sent Josher image
  • Options
    WOW!! You are still online!! I'm impressed!! I need the BV of the Fleer Focus base set (1-100).
    Thanks a ton Joyce.
    Mark
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    Yep, I'm still here, lol! The Focus base set is $40. Got so busy I didn't even get to see Tims last second winning shot image but I will later on image !!