Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Have the new Basketball Beckett!!!!!

The new things listed are: EX, Fleer Focus, Fleer Shoebox, Topps Chrome, and Upper Deck Series2. I will try my best to help out with prices, but please don't ask me to look up the history of your favorite players cards! lol Thanks for being understanding.....
I can tell you that Nowitzki cards are up, and as for the rookies, Zach Randolph is down (sorry Ilya image), and Jason Richardson is up.
I know everyone is very interested in Topps Chrome so am listing the prices for the rookies now:
TYSON CHANDLER $20
PAUL GASOL $25
EDDY CURRY $15
JASON RICHARDSON $30
SHANE BATTIER $30
EDDIE GRIFFIN $20
DESAGNA DIOP $6
RODNEY WHITE $10
JOE JOHNSON $25
KEDRICK BROWN $8
VLADIMIR RADMANOVIC $8
RICHARD JEFFERSON $10
TROY MURPHY $10
KIRK HASTON $10
MICHAEL BRADLEY $6
ZACH RANDOLPH $12
BRANDAN HAYWOOD $12
JOSEPH FORTE $15
BRANDON ARMSTRONG $6
GERALD WALLACE $12
JAMAAL TINSLEY $25
TONY PARKER $25
TRENTON HASSELL $10
LOREN WOODS $10
ANDREI KIRILENKO $20
ZELJKO REBRACA $10
KWAME BROWN $20

Here's the killer: RC Refractors 6x high!!
Black Ref. Stars: 25x high Rookies: 10x high!!

Michael Jordan Ref. $100- Black Ref. $250
I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading

Comments

• Options
    do u know how much the francis ex behind the numbers jersey is?
    plmk
    thx alot
    ivan
  • Options
    duncangal, need pricing on
    EX John Stockton Box Office Draws GU pants
    EX Desagna Diop RC
    Thanks, looks like I should've traded you for that Loren Woods Refractor image
  • Options
    Did any of the Sp Game FLoor Rcs move? Also how much are spectrums from this year?
  • Options
    duncangal, that is great news - I just got a hassell refractor ($60) for $4 shipped on ebay LOL

Are Quentin Richardson cards still going up, specifically the Topps reserve and SPX?
  • Options
    Joyce!! My hero!! Please hook me up with bv's on these:

EX Iverson behind the #'s
    Ex gasol Rc
    EX Credentials Future Brand #/43
    " " Webber
    " " Bibby

Thanks a ton!! Should be getting that Parker Chrome Ref for ya anyday!!!

Lantz
    #2 WEBBER COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    Also, (sorry to keep bothering you) how are the UD2 rookie threads jersey's, specifclly Joe Johnsona nd Richard Jefferson?
  • Options
    Hi just checking with u on a couple things.
    If E. Griffin is $20 then his refractor would be $120 am I right? Hint hint wink wink it may be up for trade if it is.

Also could u check on an EX Mike Miller Credentials Jersey #'d 10/36.
    That is up for trade as well.

Thanks
    Lon Maya
  • Options
    One more thing,Focus Tading Places Double GJ Marbury! Thanks again!!

Lantz

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    SlipKnot515SlipKnot515 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭
    heh, that's good news on the chrome rookies, i picked up a richardson, battier, and tinsley chrome RC lot for $9.50 the other night...
  • Options
    duncangalduncangal Posts: 3,140
    eyevancsu- Francis $50
    mattdogg- Stockton $20, Diop $5 Hindsight is always 20/20, lol!
    Lantz- Iverson $50, Gasol $40, No prices yet for Essential Credentials!
    uwftke- UD2 jerseys Johnson and Jefferson are both $30, Q. Richardson Topps Reserve $15, SPx $50
    Richy- I will pm you as soon as I can!
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    UndertakerUndertaker Posts: 5,200 ✭✭
    hey joyce, what's the bv of raja bell's chrome rc?
    plmk image
  • Options
    Thanks!! You ROCK!!!!!!!!

FREE BALLER
    {Chief Morningbrew}

me and my brother
  • Options
    imageimageimageimageimageimage

Nowitzki image
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

References: cpdhenry, clearandvalid, lafrentz06,
    woodson24kg, burress80, chayne2, BigE187211, kr580, bjork73, BUD, DUNCANGAL,
    pacmanssportscards, KOBEcollector, Speedmaster
  • Options
    thanks for the update but could u confirm that the Griffin Refractor would be $120?

Thanks
    Lon
  • Options
    ljmayo- yes, you are correct on the price, and there is no price out for Essential Cred. items yet
    Lantz-Marbury $20
    undertaker (my good buddy) Bell $6
  • Options
    Fleer Focus Materialist /50 of Steve Francis

Thanks Dunc.
    I am alway looking for:

Fleer Exclusives rc,and Hoops hot Prospects rc 02-03 and Spx 02-03

Ref:McDee2,Mik,Aircanada,Goyanks,RichyPF32,Duncangal,cpdHenry,Scott21,Bobstar

• Options
    00/01 Fleer Futures Autographics on Location Dirk Nowitzki

Thanks image

Kenny
  • Options
    Speedmaster- Francis $80
    Kenny21- Nowitzki- $80
  • Options
    Can't believe Ben Wallace didn't move (well, not on OPG which expires on the 9th).
  • Options
    magic1fanmagic1fan Posts: 3,265 ✭✭
    did the parrelel stadium club rookies go up if so lmk.

"he is the best wide reciever in the game"- TERREL OWENS
  • Options
    i'm not surprised that Zach went down, but i don't care :-D lol

can you look up BVs for a few more?

Randolph EX, Focus and UD2 RC
    Randolph EX Credentials RC
    Tinsley/Parker UD2 dual jersey (classic combinations)
    I NEED 01-02 RCs of ZACH RANDOLPH!!

Ebay ID: mysteryman152

"Kid, get off me! Go back to school"

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    Joyce-Thanks for sharing all of this information with us. Could you please let me know what the UD2 Kobe Bryant Numbers Patch books at?
    Thanks,
    Mark
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    magic1fan- they are still 4x high with the only change being Richardson going up at $48, and Randolph down at $20
    Ilya- I'm sorry my friend, know how you feel image Randolph's EX $12, Focus $10, and he is just in UD1 which is $6. Tinsley/Parker dual jersey is $40 image
  • Options
    raf12raf12 Posts: 542
    Joyce, could you tell me these bv's:

Topps Chrome Shorts Illustrated Derek Fisher
    Topps Chrome 74-75 Abdul-Jabbar reprint Refractor
    Focus Trading Places jersey Patrick Ewing
    Shoebox Stackhouse redemption jersey

Thanks,
    Rob
    email me
    my website

References: Batman34, TopofOhio, McDee, JRCCrum, JSA, Sporto, Derrick, many others.
  • Options
    Wonder what they would price my Pau Gasol Chrome black refractor #16/50 at? Premieum for being his jersey number. I think it was worth what I paid on it
    CB4
  • Options
    thanks for the help duncalgal, could you also tell me if Gerald Wallace stuff moved, like his SPX? thanks
  • Options
    gettinout- thanks for the kind words image I'm afraid the Numbers Patch cards aren't valued yet, sorry
    raf12- Fisher $20, Abdul-Jabbar Ref. $25, Ewing $20
  • Options
    Can you give me the bv of this:
    01-02 Fleer Focus ROY Collection Jersey Chris Webber.
    LMK
    Thanks,
    Brice
    references:
    BigE187211, Injun01 (2 times), sonicsfan, ChrisDaBalla, (2 times), funnyguy0015, mattdogg, uwftke26, KBryant1 (5 times), vincesanity, battier (5 times), AzianPhenom, shaqmanningfan, Woodson24kg, IversonMiles, 4sportcollector, Phil2347, ejones06, Biechner24, l3ulls4us, Knicks644

I am mainly just looking for Desmond Mason.
  • Options
    hey duncan gal can you give me the bvs of the follwoing cards;
    Jason richardson ex rookie #ered to 350
    jason richardson shoe box rookie #erd to 2500
    jason richardson fleer focuas rookie #ered to 1850
    steven hunter chrome rookie
    kobe/jeason richardson ud honor roll jersety

and can you tell me if my jason richardson fleer premium went up

plmk thanx!
  • Options
    raf12- sorry to missed the last part of your question, but the Stackhouse doesn't book yet
    Vincecarder- The Pau Gasol books for $250, I would say you have a great card!!
    mattdogg- the Wallace SPX is $50, didn't see any other changes
    Brice- Webber jersey $30
    LAdude- The Richardson's are: EX $50, Shoebox $20, Focus $30, Hunter and other commons are $5 UD Honor Roll not out yet....
  • Options
    bv on the Miles Ex behind the #'s jersey plz?
    thx ivan
  • Options
    eyevancsu- Miles is $50
  • Options
    Nowitzki 98-99 sp auth rc
    Jordan Fast and Furious Refractor FF05
    Nash 96-97 bowmans best atomic ref

Duncangal,
    Who do you think is going to win this afternoons game? My Mavs or your Spurs? It should be a great game.
    Terry

thanks for your help
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

• Options
    ok thabnx duncangal!!!
  • Options
    nowitzki- SP Authentic $160, Jordan $20, Nash $30
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    Hey,
    What about Raefs? Did he go up? And also 01-02 Fleer Focus Materialistics Tim Duncan? Thanks ALOT!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    lafrentz- Raef's SP Authentic is $30 with up arrow, only one to have changed so far. Duncan's Away Materialistic is $20 Home is $80
  • Options
    lafrentz06lafrentz06 Posts: 1,620 ✭✭
    Thanks ALOT!!!
    Looking for Raef LaFrentz / former KU Players...
    Refs - MFFL, ejones6, lilsun1, injun01, RichyPF32, TheRockMic13, SMOOTHSHOOTER, TrFstPtch, funnyguy0016, LAdude465, Derrick, Nowizki, Scott2141, Josher416, thematrix31, uwftke26, duncangal, raf12, icon4400, cpandeaz3, Thito, Colton, amfox1, germanjayhawk, fuzz86, battier, awaltz
    ^^Bad Trader??^^
    Neils Card World
  • Options
    thank you very much
    Nowitzki & mavs stuff

• Options
    Joyce, I will try to help you, my mail should be here soon.. with my new beckett. :-D
    -Jason
    LET"S GO CUBS!!!
    BEST BASEBALL PITCHER: MARK PRIOR!
    Cards & References:
    Jasons Players
  • Options
    why isnt it on OPG?!?!?
    im from the loot and im proud
  • Options
    OPG is updated a day or 2 later after the release of beckett

man, parker/tinsley is just 40 bucks?! that's crap. damn beckett. i paid 20 bucks for it..

eat this, nikobe
  • Options

eat this, nikobe
  • Options
    Jason- Thanks, it is no problem, just takes me awhile! Everyone is very patient with me and I appreciate it! image
    Ilya- If he is in UD2 he isn't listed, the common rookies in it go for $3. It says unlisted Series 2 rookies are half Series 1, so that would make it $3 as well
  • Options
    hey so can you help me on the bv of the tony parker
    chrome rc ref that i paid 7$ for?
    also i have the paja chrome auto

and a shoebox sole of the game larry bird # to 200 gu

thanx
    Back from the dead!! Looking for Brady, Joe Montana,Peyton Manning,Jim Brown auto's and rc's, Also Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson
  • Options
    KOBEcollectorKOBEcollector Posts: 3,873 ✭✭
    hi duncangal, thanks so much for doing this for every1..i would like to send you some duncans ( probally ones you already have ) for helping every1 out all the time..if you dont mind checking i have some cards that i just pulled today..here goes

02 ex mcgrady box office draws ( game worn shorts )
    02 ex stojakovic ( game worn jacket ) 20/45
    02 ex curry rc
    02 ex g. wallace rc

02 fleer focus v.carter ROY Collection ( game worn jersey )
    02 fleer focus kwame brown Materialistic ( away )
    02 fleer focus rc's of chandler,tinsley,griffin

please take your time..im in no hurry to know

and send me over your address so i can send you some duncans

thanks, dave
  • Options
    truballer- you got a steal, lol, Tony's RC Ref. is worth $150. Needless to say, our trade just fell apart image The Predrag is worth $40, the Bird doesn't book yet.
  • Options
    Joyce can you post or PM the prices of the Topps Chrome REfractor inserts? PLMK one way or the other
    Thanks,
    Mark
    Refs: Chayne2, Nash, KG, Jorge, Patsfan925, MCDee2, Autographs, TopofOhio, Ahares, Batman34, Whitetornado, Clearandvalid, Runningman22, TrFstptch, glickman77, Brees9, Woodson24kg, vittleboy, Dpeters28 and more.

Ebay feedback: 4100+
  • Options
    Hey Joyce is fleer marquee listed? If so can you check the iverson jersey floor big card #xx/250image

THanks

I also sent you a pmimage

JOsh
    WANTED:

ALL GOOD ROOKIE CARDS FROM ANY SPORT!!!

REF: DPSPORTS, SPEEDMASTER, nascar20, McDee(x2), Epag, Bradley25, Duncangal, Representcards, Drew(x2), Ahares(x2), Kenny(x2), 8kobe, jrrcrum, vittleboy, Remster, swides, robdemkis, LJMAYA, IversonMiles, BlackbirdXXX,RichyPF32