Home Precious Metals
Options

Peace/Morgan $1

What are you currently paying for these at your local b&m Im mainly a gold buyer, but am looking to pick up some of these. My local shop wants $28 each... Good buy or about normal? Thanks!
"When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they paying $28? or selling at $28....If selling that's a decent price...melt value is about $29
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    They are selling at $28 each
    "When someone tells you nothing is impossible, ask them to dribble a football"

MANY positive BST Transactions
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>They are selling at $28 each >>

Good price based on today's spot.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    That's about what I'm paying right now. Grades from anywhere between Good-MS, mind you low Mint State.
  • Options
    Man, I wish my locals were selling that cheap! Been looking for a decent pocket Peace (pun intended) and can find any for less than 35 around here...
  • Options
    1201reset1201reset Posts: 185 ✭✭

<< <i>Man, I wish my locals were selling that cheap! Been looking for a decent pocket Peace (pun intended) and can find any for less than 35 around here... >>

Here's a nice deal for you:

Linky

$ 55 for two silver dollars shipped (peace and morgan - VF grade).

Linky-Do

Department n5162
    Item 44309

They take credit cards too.

1 deal per household...they will cancel the order if you try more than 1 deal.

_Reset
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would rather buy superb unc and proof modern commemorative dollars in the capsules than worn(out) Morgans and Peace dollars. Same planchet...more silver. Just say'n.image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Man, I wish my locals were selling that cheap! Been looking for a decent pocket Peace (pun intended) and can find any for less than 35 around here... >>

Here's a nice deal for you:

Linky

$ 55 for two silver dollars shipped (peace and morgan - VF grade).

Linky-Do

Department n5162
    Item 44309

They take credit cards too.

1 deal per household...they will cancel the order if you try more than 1 deal.

_Reset >>

Thanks!
  • Options
    scotty1419scotty1419 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭
    I just sold a bunch this weekend to a dealer for $28 - I was surprised to get so much compared to spot at the time.