PSA East Coast office?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    *poof*
  • Options
    PowderedH2OPowderedH2O Posts: 2,443 ✭✭
    I'd love Charlotte or Raleigh, but since PSA is the largest and most respected grader of baseball memorablilia in the world, the logical spot is Cooperstown, NY. We could drop our stuff off, and hit the Hall of Fame while we visit.
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>I'd love Charlotte or Raleigh, but since PSA is the largest and most respected grader of baseball memorablilia in the world, the logical spot is Cooperstown, NY. We could drop our stuff off, and hit the Hall of Fame while we wait. >>

Fixed it for ya, or is that just wishful thinking on my part??
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    hammeredhammered Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭
    Nowhere with long winters, please
    It will put the graders in a bad mood
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Most of FL is cheap - and warm.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    I would have the East Coast (or midwest) Office be a "drop-off" office only. It could also be a delivery office but the submitters would have to go to the office to get their cards.

I think setting up grading offices anywhere else is too cost prohibitive but setting up offices for drop/offs and pick ups are fine. You could also probably get a person to ship as well the items. So 1-2 people per office with dedicated office hours would be fine. It would also make it easier for PSA/CU to travel as instead of everyone flying from California you could either drive/cheap flight etc.

For example, if an PSA office were set up in DFW, I bet you could find reasonable shipping options AND get to most places cheaply as DFW Airport is an American Hub and Southwest flies out of Love Field.

Plus, office rent down here is very cheap AND you have one major auction house, in town.

Regards
    Rich
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!