Home Sports Talk
Options

Mets and Braves suck

stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yea...you're right...I'm bored chitless...no football now, and no baseball for awhile...can't wait for this stinkin' winter to end and the baseball season to begin.

BTW: I'd wish the Mets and the other NL East teams good luck on the upcoming season, but you'd know I wouldn't mean it. image

Comments

• Options
    bkingbking Posts: 3,095 ✭✭

<< <i>Yea...you're right...I'm bored chitless...no football now, and no baseball for awhile...can't wait for this stinkin' winter to end and the baseball season to begin.

BTW: I'd wish the Mets and the other NL East teams good luck on the upcoming season, but you'd know I wouldn't mean it. image >>

If the Phillies don't clinch by the first of August with that rotation, they should be disbanded.
    ----------------------
    Working on the following: 1970 Baseball PSA, 1970-1976 Raw, World Series Subsets PSA, 1969 Expansion Teams PSA, Fleer World Series Sets, Texas Rangers Topps Run 1972-1989
    ----------------------

Successful deals to date: thedudeabides,gameusedhoop,golfcollector,tigerdean,treetop,bkritz, CapeMOGuy,WeekendHacker,jeff8877,backbidder,Salinas,milbroco,bbuckner22,VitoCo1972,ddfamf,gemint,K,fatty macs,waltersobchak,dboneesq
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHAT??? You're not a Sixers fan....I can't believe it!image
  • Options

<< <i>WHAT??? You're not a Sixers fan....I can't believe it!image >>

I like the Sixties when it comes to baseball cards and music, but I like baseball cards and music from some other decades as well.

• Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    cool thread...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Yes.
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    Screw you phillies. I used to be fans of oswalt and halladay; but now I am forced to cheer against them because the yankees of the NL buy up every freaking pitcher available.

mclouth?
    prado
    chipper (shouldnt be in this spot, but he will)
    mcann
    uggla
    heyward
    freeman
    gonzalez
    pitcher

I am excited about the braves line up for the first time in a while.

Hudson
    Hanson
    Lowe
    Jurrjens
    minor/medlen/one of the prospects

the braves will be tough this year

oh, and the mets do suck pretty bad.
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    Congrats to the Braves on stepping it up last season for Bobby Cox, and winning the NL East and also winning a World Series championship, providing him with a glorious, happy, story book ending to a great managing career.

Oops.
  • Options

<< <i>Screw you phillies. I used to be fans of oswalt and halladay; but now I am forced to cheer against them because the yankees of the NL buy up every freaking pitcher available.

mclouth?
    prado
    chipper (shouldnt be in this spot, but he will)
    mcann
    uggla
    heyward
    freeman
    gonzalez
    pitcher
    >>

I can't freaking wait to watch this line up this year. I'm really really REALLY hoping Chipper can go out with SOME success. Hopefully Heyward can avoid a Sophomore slump as well.
  • Options
    I changed the thread title - I hope nobody minds.

Seriously...you all know I'm just bustin' chops...may the best team win, and here's hoping for another fun, entertaining, competitive race in the NL East...

...with the Phils coming up on top. image
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Boy, that really came from the heart.