Options

January 2011 -------------Totals

Cents------------102
Nickels--------------1
Dimes--------------33
Quarters----------29
Dollars--------------1 SBA

Total Face Value---$12.62

These totals were from Jan 3,4 & 5. It was cold and windy and I somewhat chipped some out of the ground on the first 2 days. On the 3rd day I was able to get a little deeper. There were some signals that I couldn't get the screw diver through too. At least I got those days in.

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing... I would not even venture out in this weather... I commend you on your perseverance... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    I thought about tooling around, but there is not a bare spot to be found! image
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Cents------------102
    Nickels--------------1
    Dimes--------------33
    Quarters----------29
    Dollars--------------1 SBA

Total Face Value---$12.62

These totals were from Jan 3,4 & 5. It was cold and windy and I somewhat chipped some out of the ground on the first 2 days. On the 3rd day I was able to get a little deeper. There were some signals that I couldn't get the screw diver through too. At least I got those days in. >>

A fellow screwdriver user! image
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0 totals here found outside. were in 5 feet of snow with more on the wayimage
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>0 totals here found outside. were in 5 feet of snow with more on the wayimage >>

go to the nearest sledding hill and swing a coil
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    Sledding hill is a great idea. I used to find lots of coins in the snow in Colorado.
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice haul PPC! Looks like you are the only daring one here.

I might get out next week for a couple hours, but I'll expect to find about 31 cents total.

Keep swinging if you can!
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now the machine is in the basement with the batteries out. Things are not looking good for any finds in the near future.
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I may have to try the sledding hill idea, only hill around here in ND is man made flood wall but hey what ever works.
  • Options
    weather was great today in CA. dug all day long and scored a merc and a barber dime. its still out there, go get it
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    My last dig was November 30th. It could be some time before my next outing.