Home Metal Detecting
Options

Restrictions??

Recently I have identified an area that was a civil war training camp.
Actually the camp is common knowledge I have narrowed down a area of a camp that was some 700 acres with old maps and photos and some technology via my bing virtual earth.
Its nothing but pasture now and I have managed to get permission
to dectect on the property from the owner.
Its was not a battle field or anything like that just a training camp
so I don't think I would be restricted in anyway??
Anyone have any thought on this I would welcome your input.
Thanks in advance!!
Give the laziest man the toughest job and he will find the easiest way to get it done.

Comments

• Options
    yeah,,hunt it a.s.a.p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and dont tell nobody what you find..good luck
  • Options
    Id imagine if you have the landowners permission you are covered.He or she will undoubtably know the script as to whether or not it's a protected site which it doesn't sound like. Usually i do show any finds to the owner and offer to share finds , it always results in an open invitation to come back.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for it... sounds ripe and ready to MD.... good luck, HH. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Need any company?image
    Past BST deals baddogss,llafoe,braddick,wondercoin,fireman2030, ProofCollection, SNMAN,halfnut1
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>yeah,,hunt it a.s.a.p,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and dont tell nobody what you find..good luck >>

yes, omg, SILENCE IS SO VERY GOLDEN. do not tell ya soul and i never saw ya here either ( if ya wont company notify a few of us here, thanks image )
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't tell people where I find the good stuff or where I find arrowheads. They aren't like mushrooms that grow back year after year.