Steelers have the better team.
Packers will win.

Packers 28
Steelers 24

Comments

• Options
    Packers 33
    Steelers 20

The Packers offense will be tough to stop with good weather conditions.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    Packers 31
    Steelers 23

Too much team speed for the Packers on that turf, Steelers too banged up.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steelers 28
    Packers 20
  • Options
    Packers 31
    Steelers 14
    Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.
  • Options
    recbballrecbball Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Packers 17
    Steelers 12
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steeler 24
    Packers 20

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    The Steelers will run all over the Pack - literally - Rashard will have a huge day...

The Steelers will limit the touches that Rodgers gets...

The Steelers defense will show up and hurt people...

Steelers...24
    Packers...14

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Steelers 22
    Packers 15
    The point spread seems wrong for this game. Packers are 2 1/2 pt favorites, really thought the Steelers would be favored.
  • Options

<< <i>
    The point spread seems wrong for this game. Packers are 2 1/2 pt favorites, really thought the Steelers would be favored. >>

Funny thing was that the BCS national championship game had the same exact spread. Auburn was a 2 1/2 pt favorite over Oregon,
    and many Oregon fans and other college football fans thought that it should have been the other way too. Auburn ended up winning by 3 on a last second field goal.
  • Options
    Mickey71Mickey71 Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭✭
    Steelers----Guaranteed.
  • Options
    Packers havnt faced a defense as good as the steelers. All Big Ben does is win.

Steelers 24
    packers 14
  • Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Steelers----Guaranteed. >>

Guaranteed?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Lets see the OP has the Packers?

Gotta go with the Steelers (if history tells me anything)

Good for you.
  • Options
  • Options
    Depends the refs from superbowl XXXX showing up? then steelers all the way....
  • Options
    Packers 35
    Steelers 24
  • Options
    I predict a game will be played, 1 team will score more points than the other team, that team will be from Pittsburgh.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    13-13 tie as the 4th quarter winds down. Rothlisberger throws a long pass with just seconds left on the clock and the Steelers win it 20-13. Will be considered one of the best Superbowl finishes ever!
  • Options

<< <i>13-13 tie as the 4th quarter winds down. Rothlisberger throws a long pass with just seconds left on the clock and the Steelers win it 20-13. Will be considered one of the best Superbowl finishes ever! >>

And they celebrate with a "Mendenhump"image
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll got with the Packers, 28-14, I like Aaron Rodgers, concusion or not.

For the last minute shopper, I just checked eBay, the highest price SINGLE ticket I found can be had for a mere $270,250. I will be rushing to my bank tomorrow to cash my 401k, Roth and mortgaging my house, to scoop this incredible offer. I forgot to mention the ticket includes free shipping, how can one possibly pass this up?

Hmmmmmm, I could buy 4 brand new corvettes at about $67.5k each, or go to the super bowl. Dunno, I have a 50" HD tv with surround, parking is free, food is aplenty, bathrooms are close by and clean, no parking hassle, no crowds, and got the wife to boot...hmmmm, ok, I'm goin' with the corvettes. image

If you think I'm kidding, pls see eBay item # 300 518 546 670.

What does eBay charge for such a listing I wonder?
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Steelers win 24-20. They'll be up by two scores for most of the game and GB will come back late in the 4th but too little too late. James Harrison gets the MVP.

Aftermath of this win: Hines Ward will get into the HOF with ease. Morons will talk about how Big Ben is one of the best QBs of all time. And I will consider drinking Drano with breakfast on Monday morning.
  • Options
    Steelers 20
    Packers 17 (OT*)

*It's gotta happen one of these years, right??
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Packers 31
    Steelers 23

Too much team speed for the Packers on that turf, Steelers too banged up. >>

I could be wrong , but I believe you were the closest. --- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Lets see the OP has the Packers?

Gotta go with the Steelers (if history tells me anything)

image >>

You reversed jinxed it. image
  • Options

<< <i>Steelers win 24-20. They'll be up by two scores for most of the game and GB will come back late in the 4th but too little too late. James Harrison gets the MVP.

Aftermath of this win: Hines Ward will get into the HOF with ease. Morons will talk about how Big Ben is one of the best QBs of all time. And I will consider drinking Drano with breakfast on Monday morning. >>

Now all we have to listen to is how Rodgers is the greatest to come along, game has only been over for about an hour and it is all I have heardimage
  • Options
    thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Steelers win 24-20. They'll be up by two scores for most of the game and GB will come back late in the 4th but too little too late. James Harrison gets the MVP.

Aftermath of this win: Hines Ward will get into the HOF with ease. Morons will talk about how Big Ben is one of the best QBs of all time. And I will consider drinking Drano with breakfast on Monday morning. >>

Now all we have to listen to is how Rodgers is the greatest to come along, game has only been over for about an hour and it is all I have heardimage >>

Yeah. Logic leaves the building when people start talking about quarterbacks and superbowls.

REALLY happy my prediction was wrong, btw.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard not to be happy for Rodgers...a classy star and the best QB in the NFL right now, IMO..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    jdip9jdip9 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭
    <<<Now all we have to listen to is how Rodgers is the greatest to come along, game has only been over for about an hour and it is all I have heard>>>

If Rodgers, Manning, and Brady were all 22 years old, and I had the choice of any one of them for 15 years, I would take Rodgers over both of them in a heartbeat. Brady and Manning were nowhere near his level after 3 years in their careers. It took both of them seven years to compile a season of a QB rating over 100. Rodgers has 2 such seasons in his first three years!

His physical skills dwarf Manning's and Brady's, plus he's got Brady's calmness, and Manning's guts to throw into tight windows. When Rodgers wins another Super Bowl or two (and let's face it, this Packers team should dominate the next 5 years), we'll look back on him and consider him one of the best to ever play the game. The only thing that can derail him is concussions.

Plain and simple, he's that good, and he deserves every bit of ball-washing that he's now getting.
  • Options
    Wow .. You were very close! 31-25 nice guess!

OMG .. It was a dead giveaway once the Pack kept sporting the championship belt poses throughout the playoffs! It was just a matter of what the score would be! LOL

Nice 400 seat North Texas sham ... NFL two thumbs up!

Can someone officially hand them a "YOU REALLY SUCK" award now!

Telsa is one of the greatest inventors
    of all time! Render to Caesar's what is
    Caesars and give to God what is God's.