Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is this Anaconda's first coin offering?

2»

Comments

• Options

<< <i>It would be nice if Pat and Adrian could at least join us in this thread. Very disrespectful if you ask me. MJ >>

What do you expect from a loser like Adrian?
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fireworks?image
  • Options

<< <i>Even when Anaconda is not actually Anaconda, they guy is a long-thread generating PR machine! >>

Yes, that is true.
  • Options

<< <i>Shocked at the lack of a thousand word manifesto on the coin.image >>

Don't be...that's not me. Just some shameless knockoff.
  • Options

<< <i>My perception is that the listing is intended as a draw/redirect to the new website, rather than a legitimate eBay offer to sell the particular coin. Given the perception that the listing member expects absurd premiums for toned coins, I won't bother visiting the website now or ever. Not very savvy marketing. >>

eeeeeerrrrrrrrrr.....!!!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>ca01000000, I am pretty sure Pat and Adrin would not want their personal info posted on this forum, I would edit my post. >>

I have no problem with it. I lived in Birmingham in 2009. Trust me, if I don't want to be found, I don't get found.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It would be nice if Pat and Adrian could at least join us in this thread. Very disrespectful if you ask me. MJ >>

What do you expect from a loser like Adrian? >>

image to the thread. We left a light on for you...................MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    Thank you, thank you very much!
  • Options
    Of course, what the ebay "incrediblecoins" person should have done is simply change his old name to "incrediblecoins", thereby retaining his old ebay rating, unless it wasn't so good.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,385 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Even when Anaconda is not actually Anaconda, they guy is a long-thread generating PR machine! >>

Yes, that is true. >>

Only because he keeps them alive. image

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file