Home U.S. Coin Forum

My Ricko "project" request---&---offer!!!

2»

Comments

• 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Now where's Keets????? image >>

I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to have you back RickO . . . and for the record, the AM. Eag. OTM just punches the daylights out of the steel plates at 100y. I'm saving the GMM for the real "reaching out".

Sad to say, some of the brass is lightly toned.

Have a good one!

Drunner
    (Resident Doily Slut)
  • ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,778 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not a fan of white coins, but when it comes to Buffalo nickels I'm a fan of Ricko. He knows his stuff as well as anyone on these boards.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Glad to see you back Ricko.
    Now where are them blast white coinsimage
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now where's Keets????? image

i'm right here, though after all this i'm the one that should be in hiding!!image
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would LOVE to shoot Ricko's coins. No charge, of course. I figure folks will pay just to see them.

The Catskills are lovely. Spent lots of time around there. I'm sure you enjoy it, Ricko. Cheers, Lance.

(This one's a doily.)

imageimage
  • My heavens MJ, this post reminds me of the old Jack Benny TV show where he went to his vault on one episode. Funny stuff.

Ron

<< <i>If he agrees to let a photographer to come shoot his coins I envison the following conditions must be met but not limited to:

Go to an agreed upon hardware store near Rickoville. Aisle 3, acetone section, third shelf where a note will be waiting. Follow said instructions

Go to the specified coordinates where a burlap sack is placed over your head from behind and you are stuffed into a very large trunk of a very long vechicle. I'm thinking a 100 point Concours Grand Marquis Brougham

3) After 3 hours of driving around so not to be followed you finally arrive at Casa de Ricko where after the drawbridge lowered back down over the moat you are lead to the panic room where you are allowed to set up in total darkness. That is, until the first chest of coins are brought in...............the chest is opened and then................you shoot the coins and report back to us stat.

MJ >>

Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

• << <i> I live in the snow bound Catskill Mountains - not exactly easily accessible. >>

I know Hunter, Belleayre and Windham very well including Highmount. I also own both an H1 & H2 and I have the camera equip and know how to use it, plus I have a lot of spare time and..... I am on a mission to get all you old codgers to get up with the times and show-teach you old dogs some tricks with modern imaging. Angel Dees and their website was my last plea to take advantage of free services.

oh forgot to mention the oscillating random orbital turntable and that the camera does HD video too.
  • MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but would love to share a bottle of good red wine with you.

Toned wine????
    Thanksgiving National Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024 at the Eisenhower Allstar Sportsplex, Gettysburg, PA. Tables are available. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I would be happy to help and carry insurance on shipping to help with costs. >>

I'm in as well if Ricko wants to do this. I would understand if he didn't. He has nothing to prove to any of us but it would be a really cool project.

Ricko is a guy I would love to have a fine glass of wine with and shoot the cr@p with as well.

I imagine a cross between Jeff Bridges and Tommy Lee Jones. A character that would shoot you off of his porch for trespassing and could stitch you back up after taking a load of buckshot.

MJ >>

Could be "*POTY" material!!! image
    * Post of the Year!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file