Home Sports Talk

Balt @ Pitt?

Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
Baltimore seems 'overdue'.

BAL 20 Pitt 17

Thoughts?

Dave
Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.

Comments

• calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    In the last 17 meetings the Steelers are 9- 8. The two teams have score exactly 302 points apiece against each other. The Steelers do have a better playoff record Vs the Ravens.

Still I hope the Ravens ROCK !!!!!!! Go Ravens !!!!!
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flip a coin. This game is always close and usually comes down to one play late in the game. Since I'm a Steeler fan, the game is in Pitt and they had a bye last week, I have to go with the Steelers (12-10). image
  • Pittsburgh if Big Ben has a good game.
  • jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Ravens!!
  • thehallmarkthehallmark Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Ben sheds defenders and makes a huge play late to ice the game. 24-16

I REALLY hope I'm wrong.
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭
    My dad was born in Pittsburgh so I feel an allegience (shout out Squirrel Hill)... but I picked Baltimore to win the Super Bowl.

• << <i>Flip a coin. This game is always close and usually comes down to one play late in the game. Since I'm a Steeler fan, the game is in Pitt and they had a bye last week, I have to go with the Steelers (12-10). image >>

Agree -- One play will change the game. With Rice "sick" (if it is true), steelers should win easier.

But this is something in which goes on all the time with these teams.

Cory
    ----------------------
    Working on:
    Football
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (99.81%)
    1976 Topps PSA 9+ (36.36%)
    1977 Topps PSA 9+ (100%)

Baseball
    1938 Goudey (56.25%)
    1951 Topps Redbacks PSA 8 (100%)
    1952 Bowman PSA 7+ (63.10%)
    1953 Topps PSA 5+ (91.24%)
    1973 Topps PSA 8+ (70.76%)
    1985 Fleer PSA 10 (54.85%)
  • goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to the game. Should probably be one of the most physical games of the year.

Will more than likely come down to which team has the ball last.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

I don't care who wins, it really doesn't matter to me, no one is going to beat the gang from Foxboro. I just want to see a good game.
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    Nice game by the Steelers .--- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't care who wins, it really doesn't matter to me, no one is going to beat the gang from Foxboro. I just want to see a good game. >>

Hopefully the Steelers go into Gillette and best the Pats.
  • swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Guess the ravens thought they only had to play one half...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Big Ben now has the 2nd highest post-season winning percentage in history after Bart starr.
  • gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Big Ben now has the 2nd highest post-season winning percentage in history after Bart starr. >>

...and he still never gets the proper credit! He continues to be ranked behind guys like Rivers, Brees, etc., by the so-called experts.

• << <i>

<< <i>Big Ben now has the 2nd highest post-season winning percentage in history after Bart starr. >>

...and he still never gets the proper credit! He continues to be ranked behind guys like Rivers, Brees, etc., by the so-called experts. >>

Last night, trent Dilfer said Ben's amazing because he can do things that manning and brady cant do. Like get physical first downs and td's.