Home U.S. Coin Forum

NEWP from today

I know it is only a Columbus but I kinda liked the toning and for 12 dollars I could not say no. Any opinions on the grade, looks or lack thereof?

Thanks

Cliff

RACC
I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Comments

• AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you be able to resize to about 1/3 of this? It's too big to even see on
    my monitor without the scroll bar. Probably a nice coin.

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • AMRCAMRC Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are always fun. Enjoy.
    MLAeBayNumismatics: "The greatest hobby in the world!"
  • itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    At the lower right corner of IE, you see a little 100% box. Use that to go to 50%. Then yyou can see the coin, but the text you type is too small to read.....
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • TomBTomB Posts: 21,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the coin quite a bit and would also have purchased it at that price.
    Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad at all for twelve bucks. Looks AU to me. Dunno if I would go 50 or 53 on it. Let's be charitable and say AU53.

PS- is it an 1892 or an 1893? The date's in the shadows, at least when seen through my monitor.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1893.... not bad for the price, although the tarnish would have made me pass.... Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file