Home Precious Metals

My life would be complete..........

..............if I could find a few of these UBERCOOL tubes for my 1/4 oz AGE's!!! Anyone have any for that size and willing to complete my life? image

Comments

• zrlevinzrlevin Posts: 734 ✭✭✭
    I believe they are mint issue philharmonic tubes. I think APMEX may sell extras. I believe philharmonics are bigger than AGEs in diameter, so your AGEs should probably fit, though they'd rattle a bit.
    Zach
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    I tried to find them too (for 1/10) but they seems hard to get.
    Maybe asking an eBay seller?
  • I need 4 tubes and will pay $75 shipped.......if you can find some on the cheap, you can make a nice profit off my desperation! Offer stands for as long as it takes to get these.
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭

simple, just buy 4 rolls of Phils, dump 'em out, put your Eagles in, melt the Phils down and make some more loaf bars with your little crippled Eagle stamp.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 746 ✭✭✭
    Apmex sells the empty 1 oz tubes... I'd give them a call

Apmex link

• Called them already....no 1/4 oz tubes and the sales rep said the tubes are very hard to come by and extremely popular. Not looking good so far. image
  • meluaufeetmeluaufeet Posts: 746 ✭✭✭
    G... I sent a quick note to my guy over at gainesvillecoins... if he got them... I'll refer you to him.

• << <i>G... I sent a quick note to my guy over at gainesvillecoins... if he got them... I'll refer you to him. >>

Muchos Gracias!

• << <i>I need 4 tubes and will pay $75 shipped.......if you can find some on the cheap, you can make a nice profit off my desperation! Offer stands for as long as it takes to get these. >>

Offer is now dead. Just got an email from the director of the Austrian mint himself. He is shipping me the tubes! It seems they will be free of charge as well. Now THATS some good PR!
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    That sure is a good deal! He sending any full ones?image
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got mine in a US coin roll. I think quarters? They're pretty close.
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame

• << <i>That sure is a good deal! He sending any full ones?image >>

They are all full. He said that I could just throw the coins away before putting mine in, or he would do it for me before he shipped to save on shipping costs. I told him that was a better idea.