Home U.S. Coin Forum

New variety of Buffalo Nickel found

I saw this link posted on another forum and since this is not a variety I have heard discussed I thought I would share...image

Fantastic Lot of Gold and Silver

<< <i>This is a fantastic lot of gold and silver bullion. That is why I have to put a reserve on this item which I normally do not do. From gold uncircumcised Franklin buffalo nickles to a 1 oz Troy bar which sellls for 30 dollars by itself. This lot is a must for any collection. >>

Comments

• canadanzcanadanz Posts: 618 ✭✭

More information than I ever needed to know about Franklin and his... buffalo.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    which one is uncircumcised?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭

<< <i>which one is uncircumcised? >>

The non-Jewish one?--------------BigE image
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • taxmadtaxmad Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭
    There is a job you would want to do quickly...
  • UncleJoeUncleJoe Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>which one is uncircumcised? >>

The Jewish one?--------------BigE >>

I think you got this backwards.

Joe.
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares about Franklins junk? He's got a 1 troy ounce gold bar that
    normally sells for $30 by itself, in that batch!

bob
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • crazyhounddogcrazyhounddog Posts: 13,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a fantastic lot of gold and silver bullion. That is why I have to put a reserve on this item which I normally do not do. From gold uncircumcised Franklin buffalo nickles to a 1 oz Troy bar which sells for 30 dollars by itself. This lot is a must for any collection.

An uncircumcised Buffalo Nickel! I really need this one for my collection!!image What turnip truck did this guy fall off of? image

imageimage

Okay, I want to know who's been circumcising all the Buffalo's? image
    The bitterness of "Poor Quality" is remembered long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would imagine circumcising buffalos would be a high paying profession...image Cheers, RickO
  • 1Mike11Mike1 Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is a fantastic lot of gold and silver bullion. That is why I have to put a reserve on this item which I normally do not do. From gold uncircumcised Franklin buffalo nickles to a 1 oz Troy bar which sells for 30 dollars by itself. This lot is a must for any collection.

An uncircumcised Buffalo Nickel! I really need this one for my collection!!image What turnip truck did this guy fall off of? image

imageimage

Okay, I want to know who's been circumcising all the Buffalo's? image >>

Love the color of the one on the right. Beautiful!
    "May the silver waves that bear you heavenward be filled with love’s whisperings"

"A dog breaks your heart only one time and that is when they pass on". Unknown
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>This is a fantastic lot of gold and silver bullion. That is why I have to put a reserve on this item which I normally do not do. From gold uncircumcised Franklin buffalo nickles to a 1 oz Troy bar which sells for 30 dollars by itself. This lot is a must for any collection.

imageimage

Okay, I want to know who's been circumcising all the Buffalo's? image >>

Love the color of the one on the right. Beautiful! >>

The one on the right looks like it was baked and the glazing has carmelized. image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file