Home U.S. Coin Forum

Boeing Coin Club Show this weekend..

Alas, I will have to work getting these new 747-8 ready for flight test.....but I already received my Dreamlifter medal....joined the coin club last January...

Show Flyer

Comments

• Halfhunter06Halfhunter06 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Cool man. As a Boeing person maybe you can answer a question for me that I have been wanting to know for a long time. What will happen to the Boeing "Plane Numbers" after 797??? They would have used up all the trademark 7_7 logos.
  • slothman2000slothman2000 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

<< <i>As a Boeing person maybe you can answer a question for me that I have been wanting to know for a long time. What will happen to the Boeing "Plane Numbers" after 797??? They would have used up all the trademark 7_7 logos. >>

That is a question that I do not know the answer....I understand that the '787' was the '7E7' as a concept......so letters could be an answer....
  • Halfhunter06Halfhunter06 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Maybe the Boeing 808? We'll all find out soon since they are getting close to the end of the 7_7 run.
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I will be there on Saturday.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the time it's delivered, the Dreamliner could become the 7-2013-7. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I will be there on Saturday. >>

Hope to see you again I'm going to try for then also.
  • LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be there...........if it's too cold to golf. image
    "My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko, Big Moose.
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭

<< <i>By the time it's delivered, the Dreamliner could become the 7-2013-7. image >>

And that's being optimistic.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • ColonelJessupColonelJessup Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks. Maybe the Boeing 808? We'll all find out soon since they are getting close to the end of the 7_7 run. >>

Eventually they would run up against the copyright battle with the Beatles over "9 after 909". Yoko is quite litigious
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Geo. Orwell
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was always a good show to attend. I never missed it while living in Seattle. Cheers, RickO
  • SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I had to miss the show this year since I was in Florida.image

Any reports?
    How was the show and how did you do?

The entertainment can never be overdressed....except in burlesque

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file