Home U.S. Coin Forum

So I guess this is AT also?

Comments

• DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes it doesn't really matter if it's AT or NT. Sometimes the coin is just not the kind of toning that appeals to most. The last two Frankies you have posted are "muddy" looking to me.......just sayin.
    Becky

• << <i>Sometimes it doesn't really matter if it's AT or NT. Sometimes the coin is just not the kind of toning that appeals to most. The last two Frankies you have posted are "muddy" looking to me.......just sayin. >>

Some date franklins do not come with great toning. This date is a prime example and numerous dealers at FUN agreed this is a monster for the date.
  • PawPaulPawPaul Posts: 5,845

• WoodenJeffersonWoodenJefferson Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like 1960 is full of MONSTERS!
    Chat Board Lingo

"Keep your malarkey filter in good operating order" -Walter Breen
    so you own 3 monsters of a date that rarely comes with monster tone ??

...well you be the '60-D Monster Man then image
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Cheers, RickO
    ........here's one you musta missed

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, everyone dip their coins and let's start this over again right....

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
    .....and all three of yours have that random red/blue/green colorization atop Bens head under the ER of liberty - how cool is that !
  • MadMonkMadMonk Posts: 3,743
    I wouldn't buy it.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
    Party Pooper ....don't you know how rare PCGS '60-D's are with that kind of color ??

• << <i>so you own 3 monsters of a date that rarely comes with monster tone ??

...well you be the '60-D Monster Man then image >>

and ill soon be the 60-P monster man too. image
    let me know when you find any 1959-D Monsters image
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the 2 together makes what bushmaster was saying a bit more apparent and acceptable.
    Whoever did it does a good job though.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• << <i>let me know when you find any 1959-D Monsters image >>

no their all mine!!! image

• llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    This is the very reason narcissist peac@cks should never own coins! image

You have a forbidden word in your message post. Please click the back button in your browser and remove this word from your post. The words that are forbidden are highlighted for you.

It looks like peac@cks are being discriminated on the coin forum... any lawyer members want to protect them in a class-action lawsuit? image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards

• << <i>This is the very reason narcissist peac@cks should never own coins! image

You have a forbidden word in your message post. Please click the back button in your browser and remove this word from your post. The words that are forbidden are highlighted for you.

It looks like peac@cks are being discriminated on the coin forum... any lawyer members want to protect them in a class-action lawsuit? image >>

what next. Banning of skittles? image
  • djdilliodondjdilliodon Posts: 1,938 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>This is the very reason narcissist peac@cks should never own coins! image

It looks like peac@cks are being discriminated on the coin forum... any lawyer members want to protect them in a class-action lawsuit? image >>

what next. Banning of skittles? image >>

Skittles are totally AF!
    simply space your words thoughtfully , for example :

to othfairy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file