Options

The line on this weekend wild card NFL games

Saints at Seahawks. Saints by 10

Jets at Colts. Colts by 2 1/2

Ravens at Chiefs. Ravens by 3

Packers at Eagles. Eagles by 2 1/2

Comments

• Options
    I don't follow pro football too much, but my question is doesn't the hot team heading into the playoffs usually do very well ?
    Has there ever been a team that had a rough time at the end of the year and then just turn it on in the playoffs ?

My only guess is the Packers because if Vick is hurt then the Eagles chances won't be that good.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    The hawks at home plus 10 is awfully tempting...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options

<< <i>Saints at Seahawks. Saints by 10

>>

I think the NFL needs to make some serious playoff changes. This should be a home game for the saints. I know the seahawks won their division. But NO team with a losing record deserves to be in the playoffs. While the 10-6 Giants are watching from home. PATHETIC.
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the NFL needs to make some serious playoff changes. This should be a home game for the saints. I know the seahawks won their division. But NO team with a losing record deserves to be in the playoffs. While the 10-6 Giants are watching from home. PATHETIC.

Who Dat you talking about? image

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope the bookies get it right by the fourth game.