Home U.S. Coin Forum

TPA - FUN transportation

messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know if Super Shuttle is a good way to get from the airport to the convention center?

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably safe to assume it superior to the regular shuttle. image

The only way to make an economic system truly stable is to permit the free market to take over.

• ianrussellianrussell Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flat rate cab/taxi is $25 to downtown from the airport. If you have two or three people, it might be cheaper/quicker to catch a cab.
    Ian Russell
    Owner/Founder GreatCollections
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Flat rate cab/taxi is $25 to downtown from the airport. If you have two or three people, it might be cheaper/quicker to catch a cab. >>

The taxi seems like the best route, $25 is not bad compared to many other cities.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook

<< <i>

<< <i>Flat rate cab/taxi is $25 to downtown from the airport. If you have two or three people, it might be cheaper/quicker to catch a cab. >>

The taxi seems like the best route, $25 is not bad compared to many other cities. >>

No tolls either Todd!

- Ian
    Ian Russell
    GreatCollections Coin Auctions - Certified Coin Auctions Every Week - Rare Coins & Coin Values
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do people not rent cars anymore?? Always seemed more convenient to me. Cheers, RickO

<< <i>Do people not rent cars anymore?? Always seemed more convenient to me. Cheers, RickO >>

It becomes much more expensive when considering the hotel parking rates. Some cities you can't avoid (I think the ANA in Fort Worth needed a rental car from the airport), but Tampa has been fine without a rental so far.

- Ian
    Ian Russell

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file