Home U.S. Coin Forum

A Few Extra C/W and BTW Commems

I was looking at some extra Carver/Washington and Booker T. Washington Commems I had in boxes lying around and thought I would share. Most of these were from my sets and upgraded and some were just bought. Forgive my poor photos but did this in a hurry. I think I might have more somewhere.

I have always told y'all that I loved BTW's and C/W's. None of the pictured are part of my regular sets. I have a complete set of C/W's and need a 47-P and 47-D to have two complete sets of BTW's.

Ron

I missed these two pictures.

Guess I can show these too.

Collect for the love of the hobby, the beauty of the coins, and enjoy the ride.

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You certainly have a few extra... quite nice... Cheers, RickO
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    The first step in admitting that you have an obsessive-compulsive personality is to admit that you have it over-and-over-and-over, again-and-again-and-again!
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • ElKevvoElKevvo Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I especially like the album set..

K
    ANA LM
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres nothing wrong there image
  • The one really big heartbreak in the extras is the 54-P C/W in the "Rattler" slab. Were it not for a "few" dings that don't show up on this picture I think it might have went 66. It's a shame that the nice ones always seem to get the worst of the damage.

Ron
  • ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have always told y'all that I loved BTW's and C/W's. None of the pictured are part of my regular sets. I have a complete set of C/W's and need a 47-P and 47-D to have two complete sets of BTW's. >>

That's quite a collection! Thanks for sharing image
  • DRUNNERDRUNNER Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Wayte-Raymond - National album pages are KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am envious . .

Drunner

• SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ron, I also like the WC and BTW issues. Sweet album page. That's one heck of an OGH collection you have going, too. image

These are two of my favorite commem toners. The BTW is also a 64.

imageimage
  • Seattle Slammer,

Two very, very nice toner Commems you have there. I like them both.

Ron

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file