Home U.S. Coin Forum

What is the Coin Collecting Equivalent of Getting Three Stars on All the Angry Birds?

Comments

• WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    Finding undergraded coins for back of the current grade sight unseen prices.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm.... can you rephrase the question??? image Cheers, RickO
  • EagleguyEagleguy Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to double check to make sure this wasn't one of Anaconda's posts. I still have no idea what you're talking about.

JH
  • sonofagunksonofagunk Posts: 1,349 ✭✭
    It is a game for your phone. Very addictive (btw, I got 3 stars on all levels, but my collection never compared to that)

• slipgateslipgate Posts: 2,301 ✭✭

<< <i>It is a game for your phone. Very addictive (btw, I got 3 stars on all levels, but my collection never compared to that) >>

But did you get three stars on the HOLIDAY edition of Angry Birds!

to answer the question: completing any series that contains silver or gold.
    My Registry Sets! PCGS Registry
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭
    Finding a very clean PQ UHR in a vacuum cleaner at my local bank! image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    "Angry Birds" is a game for iPad and smart phones. I believe it was the best selling app of 2010.

Coin people need to get with the times. The days of floppy drives and flip cellular phones are long gone. Case in point, there is still a dealer (a notorious know-it-all and "political professor" nonetheless) who still calls my iPhone "that hand computer thingy". It's not like I'm the only one around with one.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • CoinosaurusCoinosaurus Posts: 9,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way am I downloading the holiday Angry Birds. I wasted enough time on the "classic" version.

<< <i>But did you get three stars on the HOLIDAY edition of Angry Birds! >>

Yes. Christmas and Halloween. Also the "Ham em High" update to the orignal. I have a long commute on the bus. You think it is hard? Try getting 3 stars on a old bouncing bus
  • Raybob15239Raybob15239 Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭
    Ham it High is tough!
    Edited to add: The real question is, did you buy the upgrade to get the "Mighty Eagle"?!?!
    Successful B/S/T transactions: As Seller: PascoWA (June 2008); MsMorrisine (April 2009); ECHOES (July 2009) As Buyer: bfjohnson (July 2008); robkool (Dec 2010); itsnotjustme (Dec 2010) TwoSides2aCoin (Dec 2018) PrivateCoin Jan 2019

<< <i>Ham it High is tough!
    Edited to add: The real question is, did you buy the upgrade to get the "Mighty Eagle"?!?! >>

nope. Any help that you might need is available free on the web.
  • canadanzcanadanz Posts: 618 ✭✭

<< <i>No way am I downloading the holiday Angry Birds. I wasted enough time on the "classic" version. >>

But it's so good! Much more difficult than the regular Angry Birds (at least the Christmas edition was).
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, this thread enticed me to download and try it.

I think that getting three stars requires patience, luck, and usually multiple attempts, and often exceeds your expectations or goals, kind of like getting a nice 64 coin into a 65+ holder, after multiple attempts to just get a 65.
  • lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
    perhaps an unintended comparison

try- get one star
    try over and over
    eventually get three stars

LCoopie = Les
  • RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And speaking of The Art of the OT Coin Post... image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights