Home Sports Talk
Options

Please say a prayer for SteveK...

He was last seen perched on a ledge ready to jump in shame as the Eagles heve contracted the end of season discease "playoff chokitis" and it iall but seems terminal! Aagin!

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He was last seen perched on a ledge ready to jump in shame as the Eagles heve contracted the end of season discease "playoff chokitis" and it iall but seems terminal! Aagin! >>

In case you haven't heard, McNabb the choker is gone...those days of "playoff chokitis" are over - the problem has been solved with Michael Vick.

I already stated in another thread - Eagles win the game by 6 points.
  • Options
    The Eagles will lose against the Packers. Mike Vick is hurt, thus a lack of mobility, thus big problems for the Eagles.
    So sad to see a team with so much promise fall this hard.
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>He was last seen perched on a ledge ready to jump in shame as the Eagles heve contracted the end of season discease "playoff chokitis" and it iall but seems terminal! Aagin! >>

In case you haven't heard, McNabb the choker is gone...those days of "playoff chokitis" are over - the problem has been solved with Michael Vick.

I already stated in another thread - Eagles win the game by 6 points. >>

Are you telling me that they did not choke against the Vikes?
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭
    Say what you will about Mike Vick, but I guarantee you the Falcons don't want to play the Eagles again. And this is coming from a Falcons fan...

Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

I already stated in another thread - Eagles win the game by 6 points. >>

Are you telling me that they did not choke against the Vikes? >>

No, they didnt choke...

The Vikings D - exploited the Eags horrible O line...

Reid will regroup and get it done versus the Pack...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    GarabaldiGarabaldi Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭
    Sorry, it was a choke. They had a chance for a first round bye and have the next game in Philly. Now they have to play the Wild Card game and then go on the road. The Vikes are a very bad team and it would not have been a choke if they lost to a playoff team.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    philly fans are real quiet today.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's