Home U.S. Coin Forum

5000th post is coming up

15 away from now. What should I do for the milestone. Something that in 2003 I didnt think I would ever make it too. I learned alot from you guys. Looking back at the earlier posts in 2003 and 04 I can see why you guys used to get annoyed with me and I apologize for being a ignorant stupid young guy that didnt want to use my brain. BUT here I am a little older and a little wiser. I figure a giveaway is something the general masses here would like. (unless im wrong and then Ill try to come up with something else. )
Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3

Comments

• keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,499 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the upcoming milestone and may you find another 5,000 things to post about! I wonder if I will ever get there...
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • llafoellafoe Posts: 7,220 ✭✭

<< <i>What should I do for the milestone. >>

I think when you reach 5,000 posts that it's customary to give away your existing collection to start anew... maybe I'm mistaken? image
    WANTED: Cincinnati Reds TEAM Cards
  • atarianatarian Posts: 3,116

<< <i>

<< <i>What should I do for the milestone. >>

I think when you reach 5,000 posts that it's customary to give away your existing collection to start anew... maybe I'm mistaken? image >>

Ok if thats what you want me to do but what will you do with 650 Hotwheel's cars?? I dont think PCGS grades them yet
    Founder of the NDCCA. *WAM Count : 025. *NDCCA Database Count : 2,610. *You suck 6/24/10. <3 In memory of Tiggar 5/21/1994 - 5/28/2010 <3
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations.... the next 5000 will be a breeze.... image Cheers, RickO
  • CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A $5000 giveaway would be nice!

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file