Home U.S. Coin Forum

My Other Favorite Buy of 2010

I mentioned in my other post that I was able to pick up a second case as well. The cases are identical in construction other than the little latches that hold them shut. Also, this case has a pink material inside while my other case has a purple inside. This case is also in much, much better shape. This one is prettier, the other tells a better story, but both are greatly loved. image

Enjoy the pics image I've put in 10 medals from my set with the interior views of the churches facing up this time.

Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

Comments

• MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice display! Reminds me of the original King of Siam set.
    Thanksgiving National Battlefield Coin Show is November 29-30, 2024 at the Eisenhower Allstar Sportsplex, Gettysburg, PA. Tables are available. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • cmerlo1cmerlo1 Posts: 7,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool! They sure don't make 'em like they used to!
    You Suck! Awarded 6/2008- 1901-O Micro O Morgan, 8/2008- 1878 VAM-123 Morgan, 9/2022 1888-O VAM-1B3 H8 Morgan | Senior Regional Representative- ANACS Coin Grading. Posted opinions on coins are my own, and are not an official ANACS opinion.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... that is an awesome set... very, very nice. Cheers, RickO
  • LotsoLuckLotsoLuck Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭
    Excellent! image
  • DaveEDaveE Posts: 367
    Beautiful! image
  • speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    Thanks guys image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those original display boxes are too cool. The medals ain't bad either!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file