Home U.S. Coin Forum

I knew there was something I forgot to do last year...........THE WINNER IS ponderit $6.16 was the

nd money give-a-way.

I just realizes I forgot to have my annual found money give-a-way for for 2009, so this year we'll have 2 of those. We'll do one at a time.

This give-a-way is for monies found in 2009.

Check here for past money found

Same rules,

One guess, no editing your post, except when I change the rule, closest without going over.

I'll let it run for a few days, same prize as last year, now head over to the give-a-way forum

Herb
Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
imageimageimage

Comments

Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this picture is different than the one on the other forum linked, I assume it was that coin pile that is the topic. Cheers, RickO
  • Sorry ...................don't mean to confuse.

this pic is of all the money I found over the years, I have yet not turned it into silver or gold as is my plan with the found money.

the 2 pictures on the giveaway forum is what we're guessiong at.

Herb
    imageimageimage
  • ponderit send me your addy

Herb
    imageimageimage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file