Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Kudos to Pinnacle - Added Slab Images

Better images for the 1907:

imageimage

Thanks to Pinnacle for brokering a deal for me and allowing me to purchase a dream coin. Getting closer to completing the sets (see photo). What a great way to end the year!

P.S. After a recent, and quite unpleasant experience with another dealer, I learned to never stray from the dealer you trust and have done business with in the past - Lesson learned!

Happy New Year!

BGG
BGG

Comments

• Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!!!
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked your story so I found their website to take a look...it had been a while. A partial quote from the home page of their website "...finest quality inventories of PCGS and NGC certified rare coins on the market..."

I went looking for Merc Dimes....not ONE in inventory. Maybe it is just modern crap that is not considered rare. image ....or maybe they sold all of their good stuff recently and Merc Dimes are the hottest thing on the market and no one has any.

In any case, congrats! And it is good to hear stories like this...it forced me to look up their website again to take a look. image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    We need better pictures!
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options

Sorry Ankurj - took it with my phone. Then it was back into the safety deposit box!
    BGG
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cameo proof gold is incredible, great pick-ups.
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>Cameo proof gold is incredible, great pick-ups. >>

Thanks, Todd! Now I need you to image them! image
    BGG
  • Options
    blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should have had Pinnacle bring them to FUN!
    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    I need to get me some proof gold.
  • Options

<< <i>You should have had Pinnacle bring them to FUN! >>

True! But I need to get a couple of them re-holdered first (you know, the typical auction scrathes on the back of the holder)
    BGG
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BGG

Major congrat's! Those look to be beauties...................I hear lots of great things about Katie.

I'm confused because I thought you did a lot of imaging for Pinnacle?

Happy NY and WTG! MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭
    imageimageimage
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options

<< <i>BGG

Major congrat's! Those look to be beauties...................I hear lots of great things about Katie.

I'm confused because I thought you did a lot of imaging for Pinnacle?

Happy NY and WTG! MJ >>

MJ - Thanks - but what part are you confused about? And yes, I do imaging for many local dealers, collectors and Ebayers alike. I also designed their (Pinnacle's) newsletter, as well as some books. But I do have a fulltime job, so this is just for mad money to indulge my hobby.

BGG
    BGG
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Confused that since you shot coins for Pinnacle and you bought them though Pinnacle that you would have smoeone else.................Nevermind, Todds's a great choice! Ilook forward to seeing the images! Love proof gold..............

Happy New Year and enjoy your new group of purchases. Stunning, MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

<< <i>Confused that since you shot coins for Pinnacle and you bought them though Pinnacle that you would have smoeone else.................Nevermind, Todds's a great choice! Ilook forward to seeing the images! Love proof gold..............

Happy New Year and enjoy your new group of purchases. Stunning, MJ >>

MJ - Sometimes the Chef doesn't want to do the cooking.... image
    BGG
  • Options
    We definitely need better photos!!!
    All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure - Mark Twain
  • Options
    That Liberty Nickei hiding in the corner looks pretty nice too!
  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too have had nothing but good experiences and good coins from Pinnacle. I should probably deal with them more often. They are not as "in your face" as some of the other big dealers, and maybe that's why we forget too often what an excellent company they are. Happy New Year everybody!
    VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    BGG
  • Options
    bestclser1bestclser1 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Pinnacle and those Proofs rockimage
    Great coins are not cheap,and cheap coins are not great!
  • Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice cameo proof gold! Yum image

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins and always nice to read about a great dealer. Cheers, RickO

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file