Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Just wondering

I think there may be one or two members here that are on Cardpricer and just wondering if they are even updating the site anymore? I just read some of their forums and there is no response to members questions for about 6 months now. And just saw this posted today:

"Most prices are over a year old. Links to Ebay don't work. Common sets not listed. The only thing that works is the money collecting for using this neglected site. What a joke."

If they are not keeping up on their service then they should stop charging or shut it down.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah...and if they're up to 30 days behind on posting recent eBay sales, they should take off the "up to the minute" moniker from their website. Or at the very least, be clear that BIN sales could take up to 30 days to hit the site.

When someone signs up for a 24 hour membership under the auspices of "up to the minute" pricing as promised, and then requests a full refund, those requests should be honored as well.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Interesting...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    I used it for a while when it was fairly up to date. I saw it as a substitue for VCP since it was half the price and I could get out of it what I needed. I had to go through my credit card company to get my subscription refunded. They had a good business model and price point but not sure what happened.

Jeff