Options
Mount Vernon Inn - Coins for Sale
Today I had Christmas Eve lunch with the family at the Mount Vernon Inn.
3 of us had cheese steak subs. Two had chicken.
But that is not importnant.
We had a 30 minute wait to be seated. But that' snot importnant neither.
I browsed the gift shop while waiting. What should I spy but a Bust Dollar near by.
In the case with the trinkets some coins sat a near.
They were nesteled in 2x2s, with writing a smear.
Not just one bust but two, and a hand full of coppers just to make due.
I ran for my loop, and threw off my glasses.
Along side sat a Dime straight from the ashes.
They were all priced so high, I just had to cry.
3 of us had cheese steak subs. Two had chicken.
But that is not importnant.
We had a 30 minute wait to be seated. But that' snot importnant neither.
I browsed the gift shop while waiting. What should I spy but a Bust Dollar near by.
In the case with the trinkets some coins sat a near.
They were nesteled in 2x2s, with writing a smear.
Not just one bust but two, and a hand full of coppers just to make due.
I ran for my loop, and threw off my glasses.
Along side sat a Dime straight from the ashes.
They were all priced so high, I just had to cry.
Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
0
Comments
BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon
Negative BST Transactions: