Home Precious Metals
Options

Giving or receiving this year?

WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
My nephew is a gold and silver bug. He just graduated from college after a heck of a struggle. So he's getting this:

You giving anything PMy this year? Getting anything?
We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    got my wife a half ounce fortuna....had a bezel made with a silver necklace....think shes gonna like itimage
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405
    My brother and couple of friends will get their Birth Year sets (either from the US Mint or the Italian Zecca).
    I bought a proof ASE for my dad and the Tiger set is for my son (still need to buy the display case)

Unfortunately, due to some issues with my Visa, I am stuck in the US while all my family is in Italy!
    It's a pretty sad Christmas for me! image
  • Options

<< <i>My brother and couple of friends will get their Birth Year sets (either from the US Mint or the Italian Zecca).
    I bought a proof ASE for my dad and the Tiger set is for my son (still need to buy the display case)

Unfortunately, due to some issues with my Visa, I am stuck in the US while all my family is in Italy!
    It's a pretty sad Christmas for me! image >>

What part?
  • Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    Ciccio.there is room at my table if you can handle lobsta stew......Ayuh
  • Options
    CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>What part? >>

My family will be in Tuscany and I will be in NJ. (I am not sure I got what you asked)

<< <i>Ciccio.there is room at my table if you can handle lobsta stew......Ayuh >>

Oh thanks, I would love some lobster! As long as it's from Maine! image
  • Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Just 4 walkers for my son in law and a couple of 2010 Christmas art bars for the children. Doubtful I'll get any PM so it looks like I'm giving.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭
    Giving these to my 2 niece's. Debating on my sisterimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandson is getting a Proof 2010-W ASE, a 1/4 ozer Proof 2010-W AGE, a 2010 Proof Set, and a 2010 Uncirculated Set. He was born this year.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    I am giving 1 half ounce platinum eagle bullion coin to 6 of my family members. I know its not much but you do what you can in this economy.
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    I'm giving my nephew an ASE for every year till he's 18. So far, he's only got 2. I haven't decided what to get my niece yet. She'll be born ANY day now but I won't have to decide till next Christmas. I have a while. image
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

<< <i>My nephew is a gold and silver bug. He just graduated from college after a heck of a struggle. So he's getting this:

You giving anything PMy this year? Getting anything? >>

That's a nice gift, aren't you a good Uncle.image
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My grandson is getting a Proof 2010-W ASE, a 1/4 ozer Proof 2010-W AGE, a 2010 Proof Set, and a 2010 Uncirculated Set. He was born this year.image >>

No kidding?!

Me too, on all counts! image
  • Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    For my daughter's wedding last July, I gave her a UK 1885 lucky six pence for her left shoe. For the bride and groom, I gave them a China 2010 1 tr oz gold panda. Of course the wife also gave them other stuff from their wedding registry. image
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    My old man has a complete Peace set, so, I got him a Daniel Carr 1964 PL to finish his collection.
    Also giving my brother another 10 oz of silver. Been doing that for 2 years on X-mas and his birthday.
    If silver keeps going up, I'm going to have to cut it back to only 5 ozs!!!

ps...I think my my wife got me a 10 oz silver bar? We'll find out Saturday...
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123