Home Sports Talk
Options

Miracle in the Meadowlands II

What a freaking comeback by the Eagles! Desean Jackson plays the part of Herman Edwards as the Eagles shock the Giants. Unreal!!!
Successful dealings with shootybabitt, LarryP, Doctor K, thedutymon, billsgridirongreats, fattymacs, shagrotn77, pclpads, JMDVM, gumbyfan, itzagoner, rexvos, al032184, gregm13, californiacards3, mccardguy1, BigDaddyBowman, bigreddog, bobbyw8469, burke23, detroitfan2, drewsef, jeff8877, markmac, Goldlabels, swartz1, blee1, EarlsWorld, gseaman25, kcballboy, jimrad, leadoff4, weinhold, Mphilking, milbroco, msassin, meteoriteguy, rbeaton and gameusedhoop.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great game.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Awesome...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    Eagles are a pretty impressive team right now, maybe the best in league.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    ernie11ernie11 Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not best in the league. What you're forgetting is that for 3 quarters the Eagles looked a little lame against the Giants. I turned off the TV early in the 4th, missing the come-from-behind.
  • Options
    Living in Alaska, I did not get to see the game on TV live. However, they showed it on NFL Network more than once yesterday and I got to see it. Fantastic!