Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sold Out Please Pay! BBCE December Football Rip

13»

Comments

• Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I've finally made it back home from holiday travels and was very eager rip open my packs!

Having opened a 72 cello pack before, that initial thrill of opening a 38 year old pack (my oldest so far...) was not there, but the anticipation of pulling a RC Staubach is enough to get the blood pumping.

The first two packs yielded a few nicely centered commons and quite surprisingly every minor star card was centered too!

Here are the minor stars...

• Options
    The third pack could have very well been my lightening striking twice moment (having pulled a RC Payton a couple of years ago). But sadly, even though lightening stuck, it struck with whimper instead of a BANG!

So here is the BIG ONE and by far the worst conditioned card out of the 3 packs. imageimageimageimage

But at least I can say that I've pulled a RC Staubach!!!!

• Options
    Here are the nice commons... if anybody cares image

• Options
    Wow, congrats and I'm sorry! I knew a Staubach was coming from the way you started....I just can't believe how bad that is. I think I've seen hand-cut cards by a kindergartner nicer than that! Out of 3 packs you got some nice cards overall.
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    ssollars, I just cried a little for you.
  • Options
    Steve was kind enough to give me the box for the 74s. image

I didn't ask for it either. Many thanks Steve.

I'll post the cards when I get around to ripping.
  • Options
    As I posted in a new thread, I received my 8 packs and in the front of one was O.J Simpson and another was Johnny Unitas. I ripped on and received a Terry Bradshaw but it was severely miscut. It actually had another card on it, front and back. Still sweet though!
  • Options
    lol, I just yelled at myself for opening a pack with Csonka on the front. It also contained a Johnny Unitas All-Pro though! There were a few others as well. Yes, the other was a Staubach, off-center , but a Staubach none the less.

Edit: PSA 9OC (likely)