Home Precious Metals
Options

Help/information on U.S. Gold Vault $5 sets

Does anyone have information on these or links? Are they US Mint products? Any mintages? or are they fakes from China? ... image

Thanks,

Don
Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mass marketer (TV, print ads) who repackages gold eagles and even modern gold commems, and sells them with tons and tons of hype at somewhat inflated prices.

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aftermarket holder just like these:

Capital holders on ebay

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    InYHWHWeTrustInYHWHWeTrust Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the fast replies! We don't do much TV around here, except during Stanley Cup Finals...
    Do your best to avoid circular arguments, as it will help you reason better, because better reasoning is often a result of avoiding circular arguments.
  • Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't have to pay a huge price for them, I would get it. Love the holder that they are in.
    Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you don't have to pay a huge price for them, I would get it. Love the holder that they are in. >>

I've sold a number of these. There is no premium for the holder. Set your buying price strictly on the coins.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar