Home Precious Metals
Options

World events threaten Obama's economic message

The risk for Obama is that the capital and energy spent on a foreign crisis can undermine the perception that he's working on the public's top priority: finding jobs at home for Americans.

Is Obama's split lip and stitches meant to avert us away from the crisis brewing in the Korea's?
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    PatchesPatches Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭
    You sure love spreading fear articles! image
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You sure love spreading fear articles! image >>

That's what "doomsayers" are supposed to do ... image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, everything is going according to plan so...........
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    He's destroying jobs at home with all the energy and currency he can muster. How do you guys like Illinois politics?
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He's destroying jobs at home with all the energy and currency he can muster. How do you guys like Illinois politics? >>

image I saw this coming a mile away. got ta love the sheeple
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a sign of the times. will just go start some more wars or something equally dumb like that
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    World events threaten Obama's economic message

So does mathematics.

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    With all these things going on with other countries currencies and the north korea/ south korea stuff as well as all the other wars going on, it makes you glad you will have that silver and gold to buy food for your family when the time comes. I have the feeling the way things are going it wont be too long before you will need your silver and gold!
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His message should be create jobs here in the U.S., let go of the "cheaper to manufacture in China"
    thinking. All we do is consume, lets start manufacturing. If it weren't for GREED, we could produce here in the U.S.
    Surely a CEO could make ends meet with 100 million, instead of 800 million. I survive with just under 50k.
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO