Home Precious Metals
Options

Naa Goldman Sachs wouldnt do this!

bankers from Goldman Sachs Group Inc. leaked information about transactions, including health-care mergers, to the benefit of certain investors, the Journal reported, based on anonymous sources. Goldman declined to comment to the newspaper.
Feds conducting big insider trading probe
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no one does that!

It's illegal.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>no one does that!

It's illegal. >>

That would be like disclosing by the Mint when the "hockey pucks" become availableimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    An addition to the above story

Link to story

The most worrisome or the funniest line in this story
    depending on your point of view, and how far and deep this may go.

The raids rattled Wall Street and bank shares slumped Monday as news of FBI action spread. Goldman Sachs Group Inc. sank 3.4 percent, while Bank of America Corp. fell 3.1 percent.
    Several white-collar defense lawyers in New York said they were bombarded by calls from traders seeking representation. image
  • Options
    pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>no one does that!

It's illegal. >>

That would be like disclosing by the Mint when the "hockey pucks" become availableimage >>

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but what's the correlation?
    Paul
  • Options
    BigEBigE Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭
    Goldman Sachs and the mint both produce hockey pucksimage------------BigE
    I'm glad I am a Tree
  • Options

<< <i>Goldman Sachs and the mint both produce hockey pucks------------BigE >>

No, the New York Islander fans who work for Goldman are called hockey *ucks! image
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭
    They was framed!! image
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    Do ya think the tax payer will have to bail them out again so they can pay the fine?
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins