Home Metal Detecting
Options

Beginner's luck! 3-year old makes amazing find

kiyotekiyote Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
What an astonishing find!

16th century gold relic
"I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.

Comments

• Options
    kevinstangkevinstang Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭
    Lucky little bas***** , oh well good for him, nice start to metal detecting and a small life fortune all in one.
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    That's my boy!image
  • Options
    ormandhormandh Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭
    No, let me rephrase that. I wish that were my boy! No ill towards that little boy, because one day that COULD be my little boy. Especially since I bought him a little Tesaro beginner detector(even if it set me back $125). image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is an amazing find... moreso since it was a three year old that found it.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Gold is an amazing metal... it's like everything else we touch in day-to-day life is made out of paper mache'. I guarentee in 20 years not a single thing sitting on my work computer desk will even still exist. Meanwhile that relic looks brand new.
    "I'll split the atom! I am the fifth dimension! I am the eighth wonder of the world!" -Gef the talking mongoose.
  • Options
    roob47roob47 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭
    Awesome those kinds of story's keep me going , off to the hunt!
  • Options
    metalmeistermetalmeister Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! Good for him lucky fella.image
    email: ccacollectibles@yahoo.com

100% Positive BST transactions
  • Options
    Actually, what's the point in metal detecting anymore after a find like that? Oh, I found a solid gold relic that might contain a thorn from the crown of Christ... How'd you do today?