Home Precious Metals

Congratulations to Palladium! New 10 year high: $850+

ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
Congratulations to Palladium, and those who own it. New 10-year high over $850+.

Comments

• CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>Congratulations to Palladium, and those who own it. New all time high over $690.

My near term target for Palladium, $727.5 >>

I sold some yesterday and few weeks ago, of course is going up!

Wasn't close to $1100 in 2001?

• greghansengreghansen Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭
    My near term target for Palladium, $727.5

Then you should buy my 1 oz. Pamp bar sealed in card that I'm offering for $700 shipped in the BST thread.image

BTW, I agree with the general tone of the post. I think there is more to go. Hoping my 'first sale' will be my 'worst sale'.

With Ron Paul riding hard over the FED in the new year, and yapping about a return to the gold standard...it could be a good couple of years for precious metal folks.

Greg Hansen, Melbourne, FL Click here for any current EBAY auctions Multiple "Circle of Trust" transactions over 14 years on forum

• ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now $700+, corrected as it's not an ATH.
    Now $730+!
    Updated for $750.
  • I have 2 1 oz Russian Ballerina rounds on the BST for $720 shipped and still no takers!

How far below spot do I need to price these things? Do I need to send these to ebay?
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>I have 2 1 oz Russian Ballerina rounds on the BST for $720 shipped and still no takers!

How far below spot do I need to price these things? Do I need to send these to ebay? >>

You may have better luck on eBay. I feel that Pd is overpriced (and maybe I am not the only one), that's why I sold mine, hoping to buy it back when it retreats. I may be wrong, though.

Anyway, those are very cool coins!
    Now over $775!
    Now $785!
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In retrospect, I sold mine to soon...Palladium is overdue for a correction, but I've been saying that since it hit $675.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
    Now over $800!
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Palladium is overdue for a correction, but I've been saying that since it hit $675. image

It is making a correction, to the upside. I just bought my first palladium this week. You can expect your downside correction soon.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
    Now $825+!
  • BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when CNBC would air special shows called, "Congratulations Nasdaq 3000!", "Congratulations Nasdaq 4000!" , "Congratulations Nasdaq 5000!" ??

those were fun times!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

<< <i>...Palladium is overdue for a correction, but I've been saying that since it hit $675. image

It is making a correction, to the upside. I just bought my first palladium this week. You can expect your downside correction soon.image >>

You are so uncanny with your predictionsimage
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are so uncanny with your predictionsimage

It's a mere dalliance for now. If I refrain from buying more, it'll go back up. My thought about palladium is that it can't hurt to pile up some cash for the new 1 ozers, when and if they happen - study pending.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it at $795 now? Hardly a pull back right? MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

<< <i>Isn't it at $795 now? Hardly a pull back right? MJ >>

jmski must not be buyingimage

Thank you Mr. B..... SOS
    Overnight high at $851+
  • 1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

<< <i>...Palladium is overdue for a correction, but I've been saying that since it hit $675. image

It is making a correction, to the upside. >>

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22