Home Sports Talk
Options

More ineptness........

DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
this time it's the officials. It's not bad enough we keep shooting ourself in the foot now the ref's are B L I N D !!!!!!

HE WAS IN THE FIRST AND SECOND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BALL CLEARLY TOUCHED THE GOAL LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dfr52dfr52 Posts: 891 ✭✭✭
    I don't think he was. This team is terrible. The same poor coaching and undisciplined play.

Jerry has runined this team through his selection of coaches and not addressing the OL or secondary.

Super Bowl XXVIII: Buffalo Bills vs Dallas Cowboys -
    Running back Emmitt Smith rushed for 132 yards and 2
    touchdowns earning Super Bowl MVP honors as the Cowboys
    defeated the Bills 30-13 to win their second consecutive NFL
    title.
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Losing 28-3 to the Jags at home -- pathetic.

Put a fork in the Cowgirls. Heck, it looks like they are going for the #1 pick now.
  • Options

<< <i>Losing 28-3 to the Jags at home -- pathetic.

Put a fork in the Cowgirls. Heck, it looks like they are going for the #1 pick now. >>

They really are, I'm not sure they will win another one this season.

title.
  • Options
    If every loss is a nail in the coffin for Wade "wake me when the games' over" Phillips......it will be well worth it to go 1 and 15!! image

• Options

<< <i>If every loss is a nail in the coffin for Wade "wake me when the games' over" Phillips......it will be well worth it to go 1 and 15!! image >>

Even w/ the possible lock out next season Wade could be removed today and Campo could take over. This would prevent Garrett from getting a shot and allow the Cowboys to get a better HC for next season. I think we'll see the Cowboys get blown out every game from here on out since the players know changes are coming at the end of the season.

title.
  • Options
    I'll bet poor ole Tom is rolling in his grave. He was the BEST !!!!
  • Options

<< <i>I'll bet poor ole Tom is rolling in his grave. He was the BEST !!!! >>

I'm a Jimmy fan myself, but I'd take either.lol

title.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not even fun making fun of the Cowgirls at this point..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

I don't want campo either. There are two coaches out there that I know of that I would take. Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cower.

I know Jimmy will never happen and I doubt Cower would want to get back in the heat now that he has a cushy job.

And on a side note.......I think Farve needs to give it up. He's a warrior, but he could end up a cripple if he doesn't get out.

Another side note......I can't believe how the Bucs are playing!
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Why is the coach still there?

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options

<< <i>I don't want campo either. There are two coaches out there that I know of that I would take. Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cower.

I know Jimmy will never happen and I doubt Cower would want to get back in the heat now that he has a cushy job.

And on a side note.......I think Farve needs to give it up. He's a warrior, but he could end up a cripple if he doesn't get out.

Another side note......I can't believe how the Bucs are playing! >>

I don't want him either but he would ensure that Garrett wouldn't get a chance and a new coach would be brought in. I guess the special teams coach is another possibility according to P.King.

title.
  • Options

<< <i>Why is the coach still there? >>

No clue, Wade has lost the players.