Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Trick or Treat!!! (giveaway) WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!

Comments

• Options
    jhdflajhdfla Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭
    I would dress up as John Waters to honor Baltimore, the next big show. Now that should scare the bejeezus out of the young-uns.

• Options
    scotty1419scotty1419 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the giveaway!

While everyone was wearing their suit at work yesterday this was me image - and tonight too image

• Options
    I'll be going as Don McLean. Just have to paint my left thumb.
    Thanks for the chance.
    molon labe
  • Options
    BlindedByEgoBlindedByEgo Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal. Boring. Myself.

Probably give candy out to the 3 sets of kids willing or stupid enough to brave the hill.
  • Options
    Hi thanks for the chance to win, but alas I will be working holloween night so no costume and no candy, bummerimage
    COINHUNTER
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,892 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am dressing as a Seattle Mariner. It will garner me pity gifts.

LOL >>

I'm dressing as a Mariner fan.image

• Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna be the candy man and hand out treats to the kiddos.

Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whopped cushion again!
  • Options
    radiomanradioman Posts: 763 ✭✭✭
    Any candy with this?
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the very generous offer! I will be passing out candy this year.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool and, if I may say so, that is an awesome quality sketch! As someone who needs help drawing a stick figure, I always find myself in awe when I see talent like that.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Just call me candyman. Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    ElmerFusterpuckElmerFusterpuck Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably be handing out candy, except for the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, which are mine, all mine!!! image
  • Options
    slothman2000slothman2000 Posts: 952 ✭✭✭
    I'll be a mild mannered Boeing employee....helping instrument the new 747-8I with flight test equiptment....Thanks for the generous giveaway....
  • Options
    ambro51ambro51 Posts: 13,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spending the day kind of depressed thinking about my Dad who passed away on October 31, 2006 image
  • Options
    I will be serving as the chauffeur because of the crazy rain we are having. Please donate my winnings to the runner up, I must disqualify myself. Great prize however!
    Winner of the "You Suck!" award March 17, 2010 by LanLord, doh, 123cents and Bear.
  • Options
    tahoe98tahoe98 Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭

...already gave out candy on the 28th in my area. thanks for the offer. imageimage
    "government is not reason, it is not eloquence-it is a force! like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master; never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action." George Washington
  • Options
    KISHU1KISHU1 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭
    Woof Woof I will be a coin hound

Frankimage
  • Options
    coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool giveaway. Consider me entered!! image Thanks!!

Edited to add: Think I am going to be a hockey player...but not a scary goalie. image
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    I'm, well, i have no clue what I'm going as. I better find out soon though - I'm supposed to be at a party in a couple hours in costume lol

Ohh well...

Thanks for the chance!
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    Tom31Tom31 Posts: 242 ✭✭
    Most generous giveaway...dressing up as SF Giant B. Wilson..."Fear the Beard" image
  • Options
    For Halloween I'm going to be dressed as a diehard Steeler Fan in all my black and gold glory, including my Roethlisburger Hat (yes I spelled it the way I wanted to, as the hat resembles a hamburger.) The game starts at 8:20 and it's Trick or Treat night here; the lights will be off before 8:00 and we'll eat what candy is left as we go against New Orleans. Football and a sugar high - whoop whoop!

This is a nice giveaway, thanks for the chance! The Park City includes the dates of 1937, my mom's birth year, as well as 1954, my husband's... maybe a good omen?!

Happy Halloween!
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • Options
    I will be dressed as a soldier in ACU digi's and have an M-4 and all. Come to think of it, everyone will be dressed like a soldier and have M-4's.
  • Options
    Hahaha... I will be dressed as a Marine.
  • Options
    I will be passing out candy this year
    Glen
    I don't buy slabs I make them
  • Options
    We give out candy, then we go Trick or Treating. Then we give out more candy.

City only allows a few hours for the kids to be out en masse.
    Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
  • Options
    littlebearlittlebear Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭✭
    For six hours today my 7-yr old daughter told me how I should dress as a young dancer with a black mask (how romantic) - or I could dress up like a chicken. At my age "young" isn't in my vocabulary, so a chicken it will be!!

Nice giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

Larry L.

Autism Awareness: There is no limit to the good you can do, if you don't care who gets the credit.
  • Options
    ThePennyLadyThePennyLady Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I'm headed to Baltimore directly from CoinFest, I'm actually going to be spending Halloween with my ex and his sweet wife who live in Baltimore! No kidding. I have the best ex in the world! And I also have the best hubby in the world that since he doesn't mind me staying with my ex!
    Charmy HarkerThe Penny Lady®
  • Options
    Thanks for the chance. Im going to be a corrections officer. Thats rignt, I will be at work all night pulling a 16 hour shift. At least I will be keeping the real monsters off of the streets.

Tom
  • Options
    Thanks for the giveaway! Something simple for me like what this guy is wearing. image
  • Options
    RickMilauskasRickMilauskas Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭
    Was going to be Velma from Scooby Doo...not sure if I'll dress up though.
  • Options
    66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    I'll be watching the candy bucket and manning the hidden egg canon for those that cause havoc in my hood. image
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Options
    Very cool and generous giveaway
    I have to hand out the candyimage
    Thats ok I like seeing the costumes anyway.image
    Positive:
    BST Transactions: DonnyJf, MrOrganic, Justanothercoinaddict, Fivecents, Slq, Jdimmick,
    Robb, Tee135, Ibzman350, Mercfan, Outhaul, Erickso1, Cugamongacoins, Indiananationals, Wayne Herndon

Negative BST Transactions:
  • Options
    FropaFropa Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Handing out candy with the wife as House and Cuddy.

Thanks
  • Options
    pmacpmac Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭
    I got a chance to go to the Patriots-Vikings game here in New England. There's a chance that Brett Favre might not play, ending his streak, but I doubt it. Randy Moss returns so it could be interesting. I'm old enough so that others in the house can answer the door bell. Thanks for the chance.
    Paul
  • Options
    Im dressing up like Abraham Lincoln and handing out pennies for Halloween.Thank you for the awesome giveaway.
  • Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm dressed as an old guy giving out candy to the trick or treaters...oh. wait a minute, that's not a costume? It's what I am!
    Very nice give away, I like both items a lot.
    Best wishes and thanks for the chance,
    Pete
    "Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna be a wannabe numismatist
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin
  • Options
    TevaTeva Posts: 830
    We went out last night and I have a powered wig and some period looking cloths so I kind of went as Thomas Jefferson but I had to tell everyone who I was supposed to be soimage
    Thanks for the chance. I really like that sketch!!
    Give the laziest man the toughest job and he will find the easiest way to get it done.
  • Options
    heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your generous give-away. My wife and I with our 2 barking dogs will be greeting at the door . We live on a small cul-de-sac and there are about ten small children that come around from the neighboring houses. We will be giving away 2010 Native American Dollars with our candy. Maybe we can spur a future coin collector or two. HM
  • Options
    SeattleSlammerSeattleSlammer Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice sketch!

Spider man of course.
  • Options
    thank you
    "Everyday above ground is a good day"

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Very cool and, if I may say so, that is an awesome quality sketch! As someone who needs help drawing a stick figure, I always find myself in awe when I see talent like that. >>

Also, I will be at the door giving out candy while the boy is out with friends and adults who will be supervising, while they canvas 2, likely very wet and cold, neighborhoods (ours and one that some of those boys live in)). I may put on my Harlem Globetrotters jersey that I bought in Feb (one for the boy and one for me) when they were in a nearby town.....great show!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

<< <i>I won't be trick or treating, but if I get drunk enough, I might dress up the dog. Bob >>

C'mon, Simon. Ya gotta love this one! image
  • Options
    Thanks for the chance..... The last time I dressed up for Halloween, My wife and I went as a pair of dice, made from cardboard boxes and painted. When we showed up at the door of the party the dog took one look at us image and took a leak where she stood.
  • Options
    Halloween is the one night of the year when it's safe for me to TAKE OFF my costume and just be ME image
    Re: Slabbed coins - There are some coins that LIVE within clear plastic and wear their labels with pride... while there are others that HIDE behind scratched plastic and are simply dragged along by a label. Then there are those coins that simply hang out, naked and free image
  • Options
    HoledandCreativeHoledandCreative Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purveyor of candy for the evening. Thanks for the chance.
  • Options
    Thanks for the giveaway! Tonite I'll be the lazyaxx sitting on the couch watching TV.
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulysses Everett McGill as a Soggy Bottom Boy...............George Clooney's character in Oh Brother, Where Art Thou..........

1imageimage and a great give away. Thank you for the chance. MJ

Ambro...check out the pocketimage

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file