Home Precious Metals

Just when you think to yourself the PM's...

HAVE to have some kind of retracement just for the simple fact of testing where support is, it has another 3% one day gain. This 7-8 week run is amazing to me. Im afraid to buy into it and then a day like this happens and im kicking myself for passing up what turns out to be a deal. I guess I just cant get use to these new levels and am scared to get burned.
With what happened with Goldman Sachs and with the elections coming up, it's hard not to say that PM's will just keep going & going & going. But I still think a 10/15% min. retarcement is in order. I'm so torn on what to do image
To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    when I feel stressed I just buy some silver...it has a calming effect
  • AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the run for the last 10 years has been spectacular! However, I've bought at what
    I thought was the top of the market, only to find that I'm glad I didimage

Now if you don't get in a bit at a time, just not all at once, then you may just regret it!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Im holding until after tuesday. I wont explain my reasoning, because im sure Ill be called an idiot... but I have a justification in my mind as to why I need to NOT bail out right this second. I feel there is upword movement in the near future, and more profit taking to be had before the end of the year.
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to agree with you William, but having a really hard time pulling the trigger on some offers to me. I just keep thinking it can fall as quickly as it rose, maybe quicker. A bathtub takes longer to fill than it does to drain.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>A bathtub takes longer to fill than it does to drain. >>

Interesting quote, but somewhat dated or a plugged drainimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year 7.5 ounces was valued at $7125. Today, that same amount cost $10,170. Just when I think without acting, it gets more expensive to think.