Home Precious Metals

Silver only .24 from $25.00 are you ready for the blast off?

Is it going to break $25.00 this week? will you be buying or just selling?
Many successful BST transactions ajia
(x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
mariner67, and Mikes coins

Comments

• Both, for various reasons.
  • PreTurbPreTurb Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭
    I'm still buying, but honestly would not be surprised if it tanked to $15 if QE2 is weak & gridlock becomes reality. It's long term $ for me, so it won't kill me if it happens.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Both, for various reasons. >>

buying selective items (waiting for the pucks) & (selling - pre $12 silver) It's an ongoing process...
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."

• << <i>

<< <i>Both, for various reasons. >>

pre $12 silver >>

Hahahahaha... I WISH I was in pre $12.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember that this is not a moonshot - this time we are going for a controlled orbit around Saturn. We aren't even out of the Earth's atmosphere - so don't plan on selling until we at least reach Jupiter. (And save some fuel for the return trip and re-entry).

"Major Tom to Ground Control - Booster Engines, ON!"image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭
    I plan on selling some on Monday. Just some odds and ends that don't fit the collection I'd like to have.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahaha... I WISH I was in pre $12.

Sold some 2005 silver this past week ($7.10) as I needed to clear out some space. My hunch is that it has to pull back from this area one more time before heading above $25 again. But with silver, you never know, esp. with more allegations of fraud popping up on a weekly basis.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    Trying to sell. Not many takers.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!

• << <i>Trying to sell. Not many takers. >>

AMPEX buys and pays fast with no risk. Thats who I sell to
    Many successful BST transactions ajia
    (x2,Meltdown),cajun,Swampboy,SeaEagleCoins,InYHWHWeTrust, bstat1020,Spooly,timrutnat,oilstates200, vpr, guitarwes,
    mariner67, and Mikes coins
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said a month ago $30 before $20 and then a new higher base.
  • Seems to me that $50 is in the cards by this coming spring.
  • SamByrdSamByrd Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭✭
    hope silver hits 40 or 50 bucks. My view is it will fall next week and the next 4 weeks we will see $16.00 oz very soon. I have 3 0r 4 hundred bucks face 90% and some 40 % I will sell off all of my junk silver I have left very soon. Again though I hope it does hit 50 or 60 bucks an ounce.
  • OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $25.01 bid.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Trying to sell. Not many takers. >>

If that is the case...your asking price is to high. I've had absolutely no problems selling my junk silver at a premium on eBay..all starting at $.99 ..........1 oz .. 10 oz .. 100 oz... makes not difference.

"Money has no value if it is not used."
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."